Ugly Side of Shanghai and Traveling to China Part-2

Written by Jan 28, 2015 17:02
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

At the beginning I thought that was some sort of Chinese joke to rip me off and thus far none of intimidations scared me at all and I took it as joke. Then I repeated myself that I did not buy anything and they need to let me go this is kidnapping and they need to call the US embassy if I did something wrong because I'm US citizen. I told them need help on this matter – and I thought to myself yap right US embassy my.a... !!     They are just waiting at the embassy for these pimps to call them and come to rescue me. Suddenly the door opens and out of blue an extremely angry so called “Boss” walked in with a Samsung cell phone in one hand and cigarettes on the other hand -- uh man he was one of the ugliest China man I had ever seen in my life he was a damn monster. He was designed to scare the hell out of people like me. This baster so called Boss was externally nasty. So he came in shouting on those 4-guys in Chinese and jumped on the coach and attacked me and through a punch at me to my face as hard but I blocked his hand very aggressively and kept his arm down very tightly (I need to tell you that I'm a black-belt and two time champion in Korean Kuk-Sul, it is one of the most dangerous Korean Marshal Art). So the Boss shouted on those 4-guys to hold me down and they guys jumped in I release his arm and two of the guys hold my hands and two my feet very tightly and I did not resist. Then the angry boss punched my jar very hard again but I turned my face very fast and he hit me in the neck.. uh man it hurt me really bad such a way that I could not bread for 3-second and I thought I'm going to die here if I don't pay them the money and that came to the conclusion that they are not joking it is a serious business they are really killing me. ..  uh man I was so pissed, so insulted, so angry and so helpless and for God sake I was in Shanghai for only 2 damn hours.I was really scared and thinking for the worse and how to save my life in that situation. Then the angry Boss left the room and the so called gentleman interrogator started to intimidate me more.. again and again but more aggressively. Next I stood up like a wounded tiger and said I need to leave and you need to let me go now I told the guy very aggressively and loud-- and they knew there will be big-time bloody fight if they don't., so the big boss agreed to send me to my hotel with two guys to grab my second credit card. Lastly I came to USA and called my credit company and got the name of the merchants charged my card with their portable credit card machines and I need help to have Shanghai police to arrest them and I will come to Shanghai for witness and tell the court my history.

More Shanghai Travel Reviews
1. Ugly Side of Shanghai and Traveling to China Part-1 ALANSFO Jan 28, 2015 16:33
2. Zhujiajiao is worth the drive from Shanghai L from USAL Jun 27, 2014 05:24
3. Visit to Ancient Town PAUL from Schmuck May 11, 2014 05:04
Comments (1)

Oct 15, 2015 03:23 Reply

KATHRINE said:

OMG,a horrible experience.

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.