Journey to Jiu Zhai Gou

Written by Feb 14, 2006 19:02
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Con by tour guide

Hi,

Just share my experience during my journey to Jiu Zhai Gou. The tour guide that lead the team to Jiu Zhai Gou has used a ‘threatening’ way; requesting us to pay 160RMB for the Tibetian show which is optional and is not stated in the tour contract which we has signed. He has indirectly kind of 'forcing' us to pay the cash as he told us that he is not pay a single cent of leading a tour up to Jiu Zhai Gou and therefore in the way pleding us to go for the Tibetian show for him to earn his commission. Many of us in the tour feel being cheated and we don’t expect to experience such ordeal and in fact it has create some unpleasant moment throughout the tour.

However apart from this unpleasant moment we did really enjoy ourselves in jiu Zhai Gou. It really lives up to her name, naming 'human paradise'.It is breath-taking. I strongly encourage whoever has not been there, please make a trip at least once in your life time and I heard the best tiem to visit it is during mid autumn season in the mid month of Oct.

More Chengdu Travel Reviews
1. Animals Asia BRENDA Dec 18, 2005 00:12
2. Dujiangyan Irrigation system-Chengdu SONIAPAZ Nov 29, 2005 09:11
3. Chengdu ALMOND Oct 23, 2005 04:10
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.