Menu
Homestay instead of hotel in Shenzhen
Aug 30, 2005 02:27
  • CATHY755
Hello, if you are going to visit Shenzhen and need help, below is what I can do for you:

1. Business interpreter and personal assistant
Fluent in English and Chinese, engaged in international business for the past 4 years. Familiar with the manufacturers in industrial parts of Shenzhen and Huizhou.

2. Homestay
Economical accommodation in private home for backpackers and those who are interested in studying Mandarin or learning Chinese culture. You can take the unique opportunity to stay with a traditional Chinese family, and through this experience, get to know more Chinese culture, customs and our lifestyles. Our apartment is in good location, convenient for public transport, typical residential areas in Nanshan District of Shenzhen.

3. Mandarin tutor
Chinese is my mother tongue, if you are interested in studying Mandarin, you can definitely count on me.

Fore more information, please visit http://shenzhenbb.home4u.china.com

Cathy
hotmail.com|shenzhenbnb
Oct 18, 2005 03:24
  • CATHY755
You can visit www.shenzhenparty.com to know more about Shenzhen.
Nov 21, 2005 22:41
  • ELMAZ
hi cathy,
my name is e.z...i would like to know how much do u charge for mandarin lessons.im here in shenzhen.do get back asap or u can email me at yahoo.com|ez4live..bye
Sep 10, 2007 07:00
GUEST93274 My name is krish and am looking for good accomodation in shenzhen for 20 days. Pls let me know your best prices. eddeindia.com|Krish is my email id.
May 15, 2012 04:29
GUEST54185 Hi Cat,

Unable to get you - email me for stay

yahoo.co.uk|my_malcolm
Post a Reply to: Homestay instead of hotel in Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code