Menu
Travel from Macau to Guangzhou
Feb 1, 2006 00:49
  • MACAUMONKEY
There is an international school in Macau (The International School - TIS) on Taipa island. The school is actually renting out some buildings at Macau Univ of Science & Technology. I personally know at least 10 kids attending it. Very decent school. Based on the Alberta, Canada school system.
Apr 5, 2006 07:55
  • SHARLY
Hi,
Interested about your's information.
Please give me detail info how can we from GuangZhou to Macau by bus ?from where are we take the bus ? cost?

email me :hotmail.com|andy_hr9

thanks a lot
Andy
Oct 23, 2007 06:02
  • YINCONNIE
If i arrived Macao international airport around 2015, i need to go guangzhou, please give me detail info how can i take bus from airport to guangzhou? what is the last bus time table from macao airport to guangzhou? how much the ticket? how long from airport to guangzhou?
Oct 23, 2007 12:41
  • KSWONG
If u arrive at MIA at 8.15pm, it might be too late. I suggest u stay the night in Zhuhai and go to GZ the next morning.

After clearing immigrations at MIA, turn to your left. Walk all the way to the end and u will find some bus ticket counters. Tell them u wanna buy a bus tix to Gongbei. The bus leaves every 15-20 mins.

The bus will drop u at the Border Pass. Just follow the crowd into a large white building and follow the signs. U will clear Macau Immigrations and then walk across to China immigrations.

The queue is normally long. My guess is, by the time u clear China side, it will be around 10.30-11pm. Once u get out, u will be in Zhuhai, the part of town known as Gongbei. There will be lots of taxis waiting to fleece u... so walk a few blocks further to take the normal cabs and make sure they go by meter.

U can actually walk to a hotel around 100m away. Around RMB100-180 per night. The next day, u can take the bus to GZ from Gongbei bus terminal. Ask around.
Nov 13, 2007 09:46
GUEST10588 taxi from Macau airport to guangzhou take how long and how much the fare
Nov 13, 2007 21:24
GUESTPINAYGUEST hello! planning to go to macau next month too.. but my ticket will be from manila to guangzhou.. my question is, how far is guangzhou to macau? and this time, where and what will i ride to have a safer and faster way to reach macau?how much will i prepare for the fare?thanks!
Nov 15, 2007 12:43
  • APAULT
You will not be able to take a taxi from Macau to Guangzhou. Take a taxi to the border post and walk through to Zhuhai. That normally takes about half an hour. When you exit you can walk straight ahead and you will often find hire cars a hundred or so metres on the left. They offered me a price of 200 rmb, I think. Otherwise, go underground, keep left look for a hidden escalator and go down again. buy your ticket at the bottom, about 65rmb. Bus leaves every 15 mins. Sorry, but I cannot remember where it goes to in Gz.

So likewise I am not sure whwre to catch the bus in Gz, bt probably form the bus station opposite and to the west of the main railway station. It's about a 90 minute journey then you have the immigration controls taking about half an hour. If you are going to a good hotel, look out for the free hotel buses (but anyone cn get on actually).
Nov 17, 2007 19:53
  • ARTIST
i take the zhuhai gz route quite often, after leaving the zhuhai custom walk into the shopping centre and go to the basement ask for direction from the uniform security officer for direction to the china travel service deluxe coach counter, an hourly bus bring u to gz the fare should be about rmb90 six. u will arrive at haizhu square, there are 2 five star hotel, if u want a cheaper option take a 7rmb taxi to lido hotel there is a great shopping street, beijing road right across lido .the shops open till 10pm in the night, try booking thru the internet they are cheaper. make this the base to start exploring GZ shoping. if u need more info on gz u can email me at yahoo.com.sg|hedigiart
Mar 9, 2008 07:28
GUEST46122 Hi,
I am going to Macau from Guangzhou by road. would some one please let me know the best / easiest way to get to Macau from Guangzhou.

thank you.

Zaman
Apr 7, 2008 10:44
GUEST79150 Hi i am a Thai Resident I wanna go to Guangzhou from Macau in next Monday. Do I need to get a visa from my country or I can simply get the visa on arrival from Macau.
How much would it cost and how long it will take?
Will it be easy to do or complicated?

Thanks.

Liz
Page 2 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travel from Macau to Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code