Menu
Posting personal detail on forum- good/bad idea
Jul 23, 2009 20:54
GUESTHICAWAGMA
Hello my friends, I'm hicawagma. I here at community.travelchinaguide.com for the first time. It's
very interesting forum, but how I can start a new topic?
Aug 14, 2009 09:06
GUESTFRIDAS Hello everyone!I am Frida from LAI like to join this forum!Hope we'll be friends.
Sep 14, 2009 12:35
GUESTRENEMAY Hi,
i am Rene from Austria.
Are here more users from Austria who wants
to make a monthly meeting (Stammtisch)?

Best Rene
Sep 15, 2009 08:47
GUESTUPSESTE... I get a lot of ideas an inspirations from this site
and just want to say thanks.

Sorry that my post is short my English is very limited
but i can read and understand.

Thanks

Asgby
Oct 16, 2009 21:52
  • HERBEAT
I always leave my mail to people here because it's just an address for work as an English tour guide and interpreter. I don't think it's that bad even though I keep getting annoying mails as you say...
Jan 19, 2010 10:47
  • WANHU
Even without providing emails, some people can still sending unwanted emails. For me, I just delete emails especially about offering money that is stashed somewhere and they can't retrieve.
Wan
Jan 19, 2010 22:32
  • LIONPOWER
People have poor idea about web site securities. When we are working in any web site, they can know many thing about me , my country and status or any other information related to me which published in web site.
SO think before ink.
Mar 29, 2010 20:12
GUESTJIMMY It is a bad idea to post personal email and mobile phone contacts on the forum. Especially phone number and personal photos. It is troublesome.
May 11, 2010 14:29
GUESTWORDPRE... Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.
Jun 1, 2010 08:40
GUESTONLINEC... Hi everyone

Im new to the site. really looking forward to meeting new people, seeing what they have to say and just really chilling on some social network other than facebook. bleh. like i said, i am me, now who are you?

big respect !
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Posting personal detail on forum- good/bad idea
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code