Menu
China Travel for the Holiday
Sep 29, 2005 04:12
  • MISHEN
Yes, I haven't been to enough places in Jilin yet! Which part are you from?

Anyone planning to go anywhere else?
Sep 29, 2005 04:47
  • MAY001
Yanbian is a good place for you to enjoy the Korean life! And the Heavenly Lake (Tianchi)in Changbaishan is amazing.And the hot spring! Have a bath while snowing is so wonderful.
If u can read Chinese, here a website may help u much about the visit to Changbaishan: http://www.cbsly.com/CNindex.htm (no english version)
Sep 29, 2005 04:52
  • PEA28COCK
Hello, Mishen, I am from Siping, Jilin. Maybe you haven't heard of this city.:) I haven't been to Yanbian, but some of my high school classmates study in Yanbian University. It is not very far form Siping. In addition, Changbaishan is a fantastic place to go, especially Tianchi.
Sep 29, 2005 04:54
  • CONNY129
I won't go far from here , planned for Tang Paradise , Carnival ( but I heard that it is too expensive ,and with little fun from others who already been there),Weiyang Park ( I don't know if I have the courage to jumpkin ,maybe just barbecue and stroll around )
Sep 29, 2005 21:00
  • MISHEN
Thanks very much for that link, it's very useful. I was thinking of stopping past the Benxi caves too - has anyone been there?

We want to go to Yanji city and to Changbaishan from there - any tips?

Is anyone travelling to the West at this time?
Sep 29, 2005 21:17
  • CALIFORNIA
Mishen,I have checked the route!
Beijing(Shenyang)---Tonghua---Baihe;
Beijing(Shenyang)---Antu---Baihe;
and our route can be arrange like this:Beijing(Shenyang)---Antu(Tonghua)---Baihe---Changbaishan---Tumen---Yanji---Beijing,
and from Antu to Baihe by bus about 3 hours,from Tonghua to Baihe,we can take train,about 6 hours.if we stay in changbaishan one day,and then we can go to Tumen(Three countries border on here) and Yanji,then return Beijing.
from www.cbsly.com,the boss can pick up from baihe station,and he also can arrange our route to changbaishan.
Sep 30, 2005 01:30
  • MAY001
Cali, are you going to Dongbei with Mishen? Sounds so nice. I really want to go, too. But, it is too far away for me.
Sep 30, 2005 01:41
  • CALIFORNIA
yes,but we did not determined,mishen needs to ask sth for his friend!where are you now,May001??
Sep 27, 2007 21:26
GUEST35223 How is the travel in Hangzhou in November. I'm going there for the first time in November for some business and hopefully a little R & R.

Channel
Sep 27, 2007 21:55
  • ELLYSE
It's fine, nothing wrong with it. What exactly are you trying to ask?
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China Travel for the Holiday
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code