Menu
Filipino community in Shekou
Sep 19, 2011 21:48
GUEST19382 We have a mission to end world hunger. The food will be made from gold which comes from a sacred place in the Philippines. Up until now the gold is carried off the mountain and brought to town to grind and fill by hand. They are in great need for a hammer mill, a dryer, and a capsule filler to supply the masses so we all can survive the food shortages that are coming. 
They are looking for donations to help their cause, in return for every $200.00 plus donation a bottle of their white powder/gold will be given as a thank you. This bottle of gold will protect the donor from any viral attack which is imminent. Each bottle will literally vaporize all virus, chemicals, and bacteria that anyone is exposed to. 
We only have a limited supply. In Europe some are paying for individual capsules at $45-$100 per capsule, if you can find any.

The gold food they are readying is considered Manna and provides all nutritional value needed for survival in times of food crisis. This gold food will be given out for free to all the people who are hungry.
Sep 19, 2011 23:48
GUESTPADDY Hi there i want to know if there are philipino single ladies out there. My contact is 13417567040. Call and lets see how it goes

regards

Paddy
Oct 18, 2011 15:05
GUEST46162 Hi, my name is Roz. I live in Houston, TX. Looking for a Filipino nanny for my kids ( 7 years old). If interested please contact me at ucalgary.ca|rmalfred. Thanx
Nov 21, 2011 22:41
GUEST14217 Hello po... Kumusta po kayong lahat. I'm a Filipino working in Shenzhen (Songgang Town, Bao'an). I am currently living in Hong Kong and needs to cross the border everyday, it's quite inconvenient so I would like to find a place to stay like a small room to sleep and rest. Yung boarding house lang po sana para wala na akong iisipin na bayaring mga bills. Please contact me at yahoo.com|mhanny75 or call me at 13509698574 kung meron po kayong mai-recommend. I prefer in Shekou or Bao'an centre basta malapit po sa MTR station pero kung meron din po somewhere in Chang'an, Dongguan area is also ok for me. Maraming salamat po at mabuhay po kayo!!!
Nov 23, 2011 01:35
GUEST51999 hi..I am curently working here in macau.. i want to work in shenzhen but i dont know where and who am i going to ask how to get job there i wanna work in a restaurant or maybe a cleaner in a hotel hope you guys can help me..
Feb 16, 2012 22:23
GUEST10326 I am an english teacher in nanshan, am looking for a philipine girlfriend, you can send me your picture to aim.com|lexusgh2003 or send me a text message 18925518257.
Brown
Mar 12, 2012 04:30
GUEST53167 hi,
i am a filipino, i am in shenzhen right now but i want to get a working visa in china. can anyone help me give some info on how can i get it.

thanks!
Apr 24, 2012 04:28
GUESTBACKOFF... Hi Allan,

I'm a bachelor degree BS Mass Comm. graduate had call center experience,had experienced teaching english for koreans and english for seaman. I wonder if you still need customer service rep,as posted my husband is a seaman in Senzhen so I'm looking for a job nearby to see him more often at least twice a month. I'm willing to shoulder my transpo and visa. kindly contact me at yahoo.com|backoffice_liz thanx
Jun 2, 2012 09:14
GUEST54621 is the store still open until now? can you send me the full address of the store?

-gmail.com|Ezikielli
Jun 29, 2012 01:31
GUEST64207 Hi. I am holding a working Z visa now. To be able to get this kind of visa, you need to have a company who would support all the documents you need such as company's working license.. You have to undergo medical examination first, then get your Employment license from the government office here in China. then you need to go back to Philippines and apply for Z visa. The China consulate in Makati will just give you a 1 month Z visa. Then you need to get OEC from POEA prior to your departure to China. You need to provide your company id, working contract, or any evidence that you are working in China.

It is a long process. And many documents needed. I am on my 3rd year Z visa now. During my 1st year visa, they required so many paperwork but for renewal, it's quite easy . Anymore questions, feel free to send me an email gmail.com|mrvcsotelo
Page 8 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Filipino community in Shekou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code