Menu
The most beautiful places of China:-)
Nov 30, 2005 19:21
  • CALIFORNIA
I think in winter you should stay in the coldest or warmest places.

Usually,I love coldest places because of snow!And then,skiing and snow-battle with friends:-)

For example,Harbin,city of Jilin,Mohe......

Nov 30, 2005 19:54
  • PEA28COCK
Hi, Wocca, in my opinion the most beautiful place in winter in China is Changchun. You can have a real winter there. The coldness and white snow can tell you that it is winter not any other seasons of the year. :)
Nov 30, 2005 19:58
  • CALIFORNIA
Changchun is also worth to travel in summer,it is a green city:-)

Aug 3, 2009 01:49
GUESTPROPOSAL i shall be going to china and m planning to propose my girlfriend over there in a really beautiful spot... sumthing like the most memorable types... plz tell where shud i tke her..?
Aug 14, 2009 23:20
GUESTFDGFD so nice
Jul 21, 2010 19:39
GUEST79215 you should add the pictures as well.
Jul 22, 2010 08:14
  • JAMESBROWN
Hello Dude,
China is a kind of treasure box that hides one of the world's oldest civilizations. It is a multi-religious and multi-racial country. Having a deep history and heritage place the country among the world's greatest travel destinations. The top attractions of Beijing are The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven and Ming Tombs. The Great Wall with its worldwide fame is a historical place and for sure must-see place. The wonderful scenery also pleases the visitors. The Forbidden City also known as the Imperial Palace is a city-within-a-city that owns ancient buildings.

Thanks.......
Apr 16, 2012 11:38
GUEST98182 I'll be in Beijing early May, and would like to spend 3-4 days 'off the beaten track' away from Beijing to experience nature, beauty & non-touristy China. Any suggestions?
thank you
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The most beautiful places of China:-)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code