Menu
enjoy life in countryside!!
Oct 28, 2005 01:20
  • PEA28COCK
Frankly speaking I don't like life in big city. It is too noisy for me. The hustle and bustle in cities sometimes drive me crazy. I love life in the counryside, fresh air, clean water, clear blue sky, simple people, green cropland. Everything is wonderful!! I guess most of the people have the same idea with me!! :)
Oct 28, 2005 01:30
  • CALIFORNIA
To Peacock:Yes,you are right!It is noisy and boring in the big city,but we have many chance to know everything in the big cities,and have chance to get good jobs......
I like small cities,at the seaside or near the grassland~~~~~~

Oct 28, 2005 01:36
  • RITA
Then why don't you live in the countryside? Living in the big cities is more difficult than in small villiages;-) Maybe you just want to stay for a while in the countryside for some fresh air, blue sky, etc, I don't think you really want to live in the countryside forever:D

BTW, the countryside in most places are no longer like you described above.
Oct 28, 2005 01:37
  • PEA28COCK
I have to admit that you have a good taste, California! Well yes, small city is more attractive than those bigger ones to some extent. You know once I told my friend that my ideal life is working in a city and living in a beautiful and quiet counryside. Every day after work I can drive my own car to go home to enjoy the freshness there. Well this is only a dream!! :(
Oct 28, 2005 01:42
  • CONNY129
walk on rural road is much more easeful and untrammeled ,I do not have to always care about my cell phone ,purse~~~
Oct 28, 2005 01:47
  • PEA28COCK
And also you dont need to be nervous for those crazy drivers all the time!
Oct 28, 2005 01:58
  • RITA
As far as I know, a lot of peasants drive tractors - with a blue or dark tail (smoke) without any licences - I am not complaining, that is their life. I am wondering if you really lived or spend some time in rural areas.
Oct 28, 2005 02:02
  • CONNY129
but you have to be ware of some other fowls like dog , cat , sheep and unknown birds :(
once I walk at the same road with a weight more than 200kg pig ,and the owner of the pig is very proud of his pet(property) what can I do was to walk behind them and flatter a few words , and another time I met a snack resting on the center of the road ,I screamed and ran away immediately
Oct 28, 2005 02:08
  • PEA28COCK
Hi, rita, it seems that you don't agree with me very much, right? Actually my beloved hometown is a beautiful and quiet village with lovely people. I spent almost 20 years there! Now it is my turn to wonder whether you have lived in countryside for some time?
Oct 28, 2005 02:08
  • CALIFORNIA
Actually,we need the big city life!!!
To conny:Have your heard this famous song"Country Road" by Jhon Denver???

Oct 28, 2005 02:15
  • PEA28COCK
'country road take me home
to the place I belong---'

Hi, Cali, I have heard this song. It's beautiful!
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: enjoy life in countryside!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code