Menu
enjoy life in countryside!!
Oct 28, 2005 03:12
  • SEAGULL
To california... we have gardens, yes...but no flowers. From the tourist spot of Mount Faber you will see only buildings.... so its now like a "Bricks City".... haha

Oct 28, 2005 03:15
  • SEAGULL
hey California... Your picture looks like a fake!!! haha.... I have this real one for you. I took the picture at Mount Faber recently. Its the real thing!!

Oct 28, 2005 03:51
  • CALIFORNIA
To Seagull:Thanks a lot for your beautiful and REAL pic:-)My little pic comes from internet!
You called "bricks city" of Singapore!Maybe your feeling is nature and real!It is the same to Beijing,a lot of buildings were built,and subways......Oh,my god!We all wait 2008,what will be beijing like in that time?!I don't know!

Oct 29, 2005 13:08
  • GAZ07
I like the City AND the countryside. That's why i like countries such as Canada and New Zealand. You are never far away from both.

In England it's very popular to be a "commuter." We like to live in the quite/beautiful countryside and get the train to work in the city where the money/culture/entertainment is. I work in Manchester, but my house is near horses fields.

Very interesting info about John Denver Wocca. Other great country music i like:

"Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynard Skynard
"Man in Black" music by Johnny Cash
"Knockin on Heavens Door" by Bob Dylan.

Oct 30, 2005 18:48
  • PEA28COCK
Hi, Gaz,I really envy you. You can live in a countryside and work in the city. That's great.
You know, once I had a beautiful and slim foreign teacher. She was from New Zealand, a very clean and amazing coutry.
Sep 1, 2009 06:50
GUEST79665 Yes,it is
Mar 16, 2010 06:44
GUESTRAJAA me too I have you idea but a cities generally have advance systèms for sanitation ytilies land usage housing and trandportation
Feb 28, 2011 23:22
GUESTCLOVER Hello, I want some information about on the rise of countyside enjoyment,who can help me ?
Mar 1, 2011 01:16
  • GARDENER12
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCLOVER

Hello, I want some information about on the rise of countyside enjoyment,who can help me ?

Hey, what do you mean by 'the rise of countryside enjoyment'?
Jun 8, 2011 20:42
GUESTSAMSON ... At my free time, in my country always drive my own car to go to countryside I do not like to enjoy in big city. It is too noisy for me at that time the hustle and bustle in cities sometimes drive me crazy. I love enjoy in the countryside, fresh air, clean water, clear blue sky, simple people, and green cropland. Everything is wonderful! I like reading and listening music at the seaside or near the grassland
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: enjoy life in countryside!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code