Menu
China against The World
Nov 20, 2005 19:46
  • SNOWBIRD
The British sense of humour is as dry as Mr. Bean!!!

Nov 20, 2005 20:33
  • PINETREE
GAZ - why don't u read my messages on this post complete rather than pick 1 of them to highlight ? I did say that the Chinese treat foreigners well. I also thot it was wrong that the bank clerk did that to his friend. The rest was just poking fun and and in jest as I have said. Both Snowbird/me never insisted that Gireeshak was wrong or lieing. If u think we did, then there must be another couple who said more or less the same thing.
Why do u want to insist that our jest was not jest and wanna make create some controversies out of nothing ? Why are u picking on us ??
Have u been having things ur way till now ?
Nov 21, 2005 02:21
  • ELCABRON
Exactly GAZ!

Must be a minority complex if someone sees attacks in every simple question.
Nov 21, 2005 02:43
  • GIREESHAKS
Hi friends,
Why u all simply fighting yourself. If you feel that the problem is from side, I am really sorry about that bank incident. OK. (But it was happened)

I don't want to make quarrel with you all. I want just a good friendship with u all.

Please for my matter (bank incident). I was just asked you suggestions and that’s it.

Thanks & regards
Gireesha.KS
(From Bangalore, India)

Nov 21, 2005 03:39
  • PINETREE
Gireeshak,
The problem was caused by you - don't bother about it. It's certain clique here that seems not able to accept a shift in paradigm here.
Nov 21, 2005 03:47
  • SNOWBIRD
Yup, thats right. Somehow it all started with that silly bank incident. And now these 2 clones are having a hard time with 2 monkeys trying to solve your bank problem!! LOL
Nov 21, 2005 05:20
  • ELCABRON
A clone is a replica of one origin = Pinetree and snowbird, who arrive at the same time and talk at the same time. That is the reason why the ONE person has to disguise her/his identity.

Gireeshaks: dont worry, the problem is just that when someone wants to misunderstand something on purpose, he will whatever you say or do. The clones just want to get everything wrong.
Nov 21, 2005 05:45
  • PINETREE
Don't try to act smart, Elcabron. Else I will slap u again.
Nov 21, 2005 06:25
  • SNOWBIRD
I started this thread with a lot of good intentions. Now look where we are heading? We are moving like a headless chicken. Nowhere!!
But it is fun while it last!

I am really tired with all this stupid arguments. I want to go to bed and sleep it off. No more monkey talks. Just leave me alone. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Don't anybody dare wake me up!!
Nov 21, 2005 13:12
  • ELCABRON
Pinetree, you are soooooooo tough and brave hiding behind a pc screen in anonymity....wow! Heroic!
Kids like you need a slap on the butt, thats all!
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China against The World
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code