Menu
Wow!
Nov 4, 2005 04:00
  • FRANKENSTEIN
faint.....-_-!

when i saw the title "wow",i took it for the famous online game---《the world of warcraft》
Nov 4, 2005 09:25
  • CALIFORNIA
Yes,it is very easy to bethink the game:-)

Nov 6, 2005 18:38
  • PEA28COCK
Hi, guys, I am sorry for the misleading of my post's title. Next time I will try my best to write a more specific and interesting title. :)
Nov 7, 2005 20:28
  • BEIJINGGJM
Dear Rita:

Winter at Mt Huangshan "Four seasons are all nice at Huangshan, but the scene in winter is more attractive." The winter scenery of Mt. Huangshan is like a silver world. Numerous ravines and peaks are covered with ice or snow. The pine branches look like glittering and translucent corals. You really seem to step into a silver fairyland. If you feel cool outside, you can just sit in the electric-heated room enjoy the scenery through the window. But the outside scene is so attracting and make your feel to be in a crystal palace that no one will stay inside.

To be frankly,At an elevation of 6115 feet above sea level, Mt.Huangshan lies in subtropical zones, so it's not quiet cold in winter, at least, not as cold as some people expected. The temperature ranges from 25°F to 40°F .In Fact, weather here in winter is often fine and clear. So you have more chance to see sunrise, and you are more likely to be greeted by fine days intead of terrible foggy days. The same is true of sea of clouds. Of whole year sea of clouds, roughly 80 percent emerges in winter. So chances are good that you will enjoy spectacle sea of clouds. It is not crowded anymore, you can enjoy its tranqulity better than any other period of year.

best regards

Beijinggjm A traveller
Nov 7, 2005 20:38
  • RITA
Thank you very much, BEIJINGGJM, you are so kind!
But your explanations were combination from the following two links:), so why not give me some of your personal feelings of Mt Huangshan OR simply gave me these two links??

http://www.huangshanguide.com/hs-winter.htm
http://www.icic2005.org/mountainhuang.htm

Thanks a lot, anyway.

Nov 8, 2005 00:01
  • BEIJINGGJM
Dear Rita:

i wrote a Travel review about my family trip to Mt.huangshan and Huizhou in spring festive this year ,(洗心之旅)which is chinese version ,you can see it from
http://www.ctrip.com/Community/ItineraryWri/ShowWriting.asp?writing=859513

maybe not so good ,but it is from my heart.

best regards

beijinggjm
Nov 8, 2005 00:15
  • RITA
Hey BeijingGjm,

Your 洗心之旅 is great! I just finished half of it and can't help waiting to come back to recommend it to people here who read Chinese!!

It's a pity there isn't a English version. Why not translate it into English or simply write your travel review in English?
Nov 8, 2005 00:33
  • CALIFORNIA
WOW,your 洗心之旅 is great!!!yes,you should write english travel review in here,waiting......

Nov 8, 2005 03:25
  • SOPHIA08
I like travelling at the end of the off season.
Nov 8, 2005 07:40
  • CALIFORNIA
Off the season???

Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Wow!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code