Menu
Attitude toward money?
Nov 14, 2005 19:13
  • PEA28COCK
People in this world nowadays are highly influenced by the value of material enjoyment. It seems like that buying expensive things is a kind of fashion. Some people spend money without no hesitation no matter what kind of things they buy.
So for most of the time they have to borrow money to keep them alive. Some spend money with only a little hesitation. The result is that they have little savings in hand. Every time in the end of the mouth they are eager to get the salary.
Others have a well-knit plan to spend money. Therefore they always have enough potential to meet with emergency.
Hi, guys, what kind of attitude is the one that you will accept? Hope you can share your ideas with me. :)
Nov 14, 2005 19:36
  • CALIFORNIA
Now,money as the love,and become an everlasting topic among persons.
How to spend your money or how to use your money reasonable???I think you should have a viable plan.How much of your daily consume???How much do you want to give your parents???and how much do you want to use for travelling???......
I don't like borrow money and then enjoy the fashion,it is a folish idea!!!

Nov 14, 2005 19:49
  • PEA28COCK
Yes, California, you are right. Borrowing money to meet with oneself's desire is really a stupid idea! :0
Nov 15, 2005 13:06
  • GAZ07
I borrowed money to travel around the world, including China. I don't regret a thing.

My attitude is live every day like it's your last.
Nov 15, 2005 18:38
  • PEA28COCK
Oh, Gaz, I cannot fully understand your attitude!!
Nov 15, 2005 23:26
  • CALIFORNIA
To Gaz:Last friday night,I was in the church for pray as usual,and a priest made a speech:"The end of the world",and I can understand your meaning,maybe in some facets,you are right!!!

Nov 19, 2005 18:06
  • GAZ07
Peacock,

If i never borrowed money from the bank my life would be boring, i would not know how people live outside my city/country, i could not live my dreams and most important.... not visit China!

For some people, borrowing money can be a good thing. I think differently from when i never travelled.

I hope you understand me :)
Nov 20, 2005 18:40
  • PEA28COCK
Hi, Gaz, everyone has his or her own attitude toward someting, right? Imagine if everyone has the same idea about this topic or any other topic, the discussion will be extremely boring. I can understand every kind of ideas, including yours.
The point is that I may have my own curiosity. :)
Nov 20, 2005 18:55
  • RITA
Many a times, borrowing money can be kinds of investment, like borrowing money from a bank for a house and for the children's education, and to have a shelter and the opportunity to have some education are people's desires, very basic ones. Not all the people's incomes are more than enough to make both ends meet, say nothing of putting some away for emergencies or future.
Nov 20, 2005 19:31
  • GAZ07
I agree Rita.

Although i prefer to spend money while i have it, i think i spend it on what is important to me. And i also realise i am lucky to live with the comfort to do this.

I can also understand the opposite idea to me. To save money for your future will mean you have little worries and hopefully can live in comfort.

The nost important thing is to have enough money to choose what we spend it on. Hopefully, now that China's economy is growing, more and more people will have the choice how to spend their money.
Nov 20, 2005 19:36
  • PEA28COCK
Hi, rita, you are right, there are so many people who cannot make both ends meet.
And I agree with you that borrowing money sometimes is a kind of investiment, because I borrowed money from bank to finish my study in the university. Therefore I reduce the burden of my parents.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Attitude toward money?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code