Menu
bus schedule in china
Feb 9, 2012 20:28
GUEST24472
Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAF

Hello
Can you please tell the bus schedule and the cost of the Dunin to Suifenhe.

Where is Dunin? I failed to find out this place. Suifenhe (绥芬河) is a place in Heilongjiang.
Mar 10, 2012 05:41
GUESTBRIJ PLEASE TELL ME E BUS TIMINGS OF NBUS FROM SHANGHAI TO SHANGHAIHONGQIAO) AND ALSO BUS FARES
Mar 13, 2012 02:48
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTBRIJ

PLEASE TELL ME E BUS TIMINGS OF NBUS FROM SHANGHAI TO SHANGHAIHONGQIAO) AND ALSO BUS FARES

Shanghai to Shanghai Hongqiao? Hongqiao Airport or Hongqiao Railway Station? Can you clarify your question?
Mar 14, 2012 07:48
  • WANHU
Sometimes people just don't have time or too lazy to search. Anyway, if I know the answer, I would tell both to the airport as well as the railway station. It is good to share info.
Wan
Mar 14, 2012 22:56
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Sometimes people just don't have time or too lazy to search. Anyway, if I know the answer, I would tell both to the airport as well as the railway station. It is good to share info.
Wan

Wanhu, you are so kind. But I think people like that guy who posted question in that way are irresponsible. I do not care whether they search for answers or not. But they have to clarify their questions first. I am not capable of reading people's mind.
Mar 27, 2012 13:47
GUESTNAYA i want to travel from nanjing to guangzhou on friday 30th march,2012
Mar 27, 2012 22:47
GUEST45212
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNAYA

i want to travel from nanjing to guangzhou on friday 30th march,2012

You can take train K527 and K224/K221 from Nanjing to Guangzhou.
Jun 11, 2012 15:52
GUESTGEORGE Is there a mid night bus from shanghai hongqiao to Yiwu ? and how much it cost
Jun 11, 2012 20:49
GUEST5893
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTGEORGE

Is there a mid night bus from shanghai hongqiao to Yiwu ? and how much it cost

No. The long distance bus are from Pudong Airport to Yiwu. It departs at 11:30 and 17:10. The last train leaves from Shanghai South Railway Station at 23:40.

Jun 12, 2012 21:02
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Wanhu, you are so kind. But I think people like that guy who posted question in that way are irresponsible. I do not care whether they search for answers or not. But they have to clarify their questions first. I am not capable of reading people's mind.

Dear Raindrop, thanks for your kind words. Actually these enquirers could find the information by searching the net, but some of them never did. From my observation and experience, we can get a lot of info from the net, for example if someone wants to know the schedule of bus from Pudong to Yiwu, just go to any search engine (Googlechrome for example) and type: Pudong to Yiwu by bus. The website: http://www.transportinchina.com/bus/shanghai-pudong-airport-to-yiwu-bus-schedule/ provides Pudong-Airport to Yiwu Binwang Passenger Transport Centre, complete with price. It also provides other links How to get to Shanghai Train Station from Pudong Airport, etc.
Wan
Page 11 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: bus schedule in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code