Menu
INDIA - CHINA Relationship (Your suggesion, please)
Nov 18, 2005 08:36
  • SNOWBIRD
Hey Conny...

I agree with you. Indian girls are beautiful. Just take a look at Aishwarya Rai. She is gorgeous!!!.........aaaahhhhh...

Nov 18, 2005 08:40
  • SNOWBIRD
and Conny....
Here's Shahrukh Khan. The most handsome Indian actor ever to walk this earth. Don't you agree?? Forget about curry fried rice!! Shahrukh forever!!!

Nov 18, 2005 08:46
  • SNOWBIRD
and to Gireeshaks ....I am sorry to inform that if Conny ever visit India, Shahrukh will be there for her. Sorry Buddy. You have to invite somebody else.
Will you invite me, California and maybe Pinetree? We can cook up a storm. (LOL)
Nov 19, 2005 03:31
  • GIREESHAKS
Hey,
I like Sharukh very much. He is No.1 Hollywood Cinema.
Do you know one more actor "AAmir Khan"; he is also good in acting. If you find his movie "LAGAAN". Visit the Lagaan official website , http://www.lagaan.com.

If u r unable to find the Lagaan Cd, please send me a message with ur address, I will send u the CD.

My email id is : hotmail.com|gireesha_ks

Thanks & regards
Gireesha.KS
(from Bangalore, India)

Nov 19, 2005 03:39
  • GIREESHAKS
Hi,
I am inviting u all friends. You are always welcome to INDIA. Please feel free to write me , when are visiting to INDIA.
I will try to make arrangements to you all as a good friend.

Feel that you have one good frined in INDIA and that is me only.

Thanks & regards
Gireesha.KS
from Bangalore, INDIA
Nov 19, 2005 09:23
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha,Snowbird,you can come to beijing anytime:-)
To Grieeshaks:Thanks for you inviting,I have an indian friend in Bombay,I think I have chance to go there!

Nov 19, 2005 18:17
  • GAZ07
Hi Gireeshaks!

I've travelled to many countries and sometimes i was treated differently. It's just a small number of people who do this.

I agree with Pinetree and Conny, Chinese treat most foreigners very very well and like to make friends and are curius about other cultures (thats what i found). I think Your friend just had a bad experience thats all.

I've never visited India, but i would love to one day! Just to see trains which have more people on than China!

Take care,
Gaz
Nov 21, 2005 00:34
  • GIREESHAKS
Hi Gaz,
I was forgotten my friend's incident. Thanks for u all.
I am visiting you also to India. Please inform me before visiting to India, at least I will make some possible arrangements to you.

You are (all) always welcome.

Thanks & regards
Gireesha.KS
From India

Jan 18, 2007 21:40
  • SMOKINGBEAR
I am very sorry to hear that. Although I seriously doubt the content of the story. I think any clerk saying something like that in a bank in Guang Zhou will be fired instantly if that's exactly what he said.

Guang Zhou is one of the most modern cities in China and that kind of nationality discrimination in public would never be allowed. I know some people in China (like everywhere else) do have nationality discriminations against people from certain countries. But I don't think he dares to show this in public, let alone face to face to a customer in public.

Next time this happens, ask to see the manager of the bank, report to the manager and the clerk will be fired right away.
Mar 14, 2011 04:51
GUESTSUBASH world would have been much better without borders
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: INDIA - CHINA Relationship (Your suggesion, please)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code