Menu
INDIA - CHINA Relationship (Your suggesion, please)
Nov 17, 2005 20:36
  • CONNY129
Quote :"Why some of the people in China, still treating India as a Enemy Country?"

imo,most Chinese treat foreigners friendly ,if there is really something bad happened ,mostly probably,it is not because you are from India or somewhere but some personal affairs ( such as cultural shock or some misunderstandings )

btw,why Indian women always won the prize of Miss World ?
Nov 17, 2005 21:54
  • CALIFORNIA
Actually,I can't believe the thing happened to your friend in the bank!But I know it is happened!I agree with conny,the clerk will be punished serious.

Nov 17, 2005 22:15
  • SNOWBIRD
haha...pinetree....maybe he should get a chinese name too. (LOL)
Nov 17, 2005 23:15
  • GIREESHAKS
Hello
I am not condemning any Chinese. Bcos I love all Human Beings. I am just sending this information to ask your suggestion.
And this is not at all a story, 100% real fact.

If u have doubt, I will give my friend contact number, who is Guangzhou; ask him and confirm.

But, I am asking u all, please treat us as your friend.

Thanks & regards
Gireesha.KS

Nov 18, 2005 01:16
  • CONNY129
we are not mutual hatred ,right ? you love all Human Beings ,we Chinese are the same .

For me ,Indian women are the most beautiful in the world and curry fried rice is so great !!!
Nov 18, 2005 01:31
  • SNOWBIRD
I love some human beings and all toy dogs. But most of all, I love being a human being. However, I wouldn't mind being a toy dog if my owner is a very pretty lady. LOL
Nov 18, 2005 02:27
  • PINETREE
Gireeshak,
U have been in China for quite a while already and obvously enjoying your stay there. Have you encountered similar racial discrimination problems yet ?
Chinese love foreigners, esp those fairer or darker than them, and generally treat them well -better than their own people.
Btw, I just checked with the bank clerk via the Bank's Manager - he said that your friend scolded and flipped his middle finger at the clerk for staring and smiling at him. He seldom see an Indian in real life and was just curious about him.
So who was right ? Pl check with your friend on this.
Thanks.
Nov 18, 2005 03:08
  • SNOWBIRD
Hey! pinetree showing the middle finger to anyone is a very serious thing. In some countries the guy could be executed for this offence. Whoa!!!!
Nov 18, 2005 03:59
  • GIREESHAKS
Hey Pine tree,
My friend was just entered the Bank and He was new to China. He asked the Bank Employee to Change the "Euro Currency to Chinese Currency". And that’s it.

Suddenly the Bank Employee asked his Passport and Visa. My friend showed both to him. After seeing his Passport, the bank employee told my friend “We don't have good relationship with INDIA, so I can't give you Currency"

This is what happened there and my friend never scolded and flipped his middle finger at the clerk in the Bank.

But Even though you asked "So who was right?”

I checked with my friend, and No problem from his side.

OK, Thanks a lot for you all; you all showed more concern on this issue.

Forget this matter now. I also forget that day.

Any how, myself I never faced such problems in GZ; when I was there.

Thanks & regards
Gireesha.KS
(From Bangalore, INDIA)
Nov 18, 2005 06:03
  • GIREESHAKS
Hello,
Thanx for your Quote : " Indian women are the most beautiful in the world and Curry Fried Rice is so great "
If you come to INDIA any time, please remember me and inform me,I will make arrangements for you have a Good Indian Food. (But our food is Bit Spicy).
Please......... No Problem.

Thanx & regards
Gireesha.KS
from Bangalore, India

Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: INDIA - CHINA Relationship (Your suggesion, please)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code