Menu
Wanted Taiji instructor to India
Nov 17, 2005 10:15
  • GIREESH
Hi friends:

We are on the look out for quality Taiji instructors (Wudang Taiji prefered) who are willing to visit India for a short term basis. Those interested please respond with requirements.

My email id is rediffmail.com|gireeshgireeshd
Nov 17, 2005 17:18
  • SNOWBIRD
Indians or Chinese instructors?
Nov 17, 2005 23:55
  • GIREESH
Chinese instructors who can speak English. Sorry, I forgot to mention this important point.
Nov 17, 2005 23:59
  • SNOWBIRD
I hope you are not trying to lure this guy to India to take revenge for the Bank incident.
Nov 18, 2005 00:02
  • GIREESH
Hell no...haha... we are quite serious about it my friend... those who can teach wudang taiji are always welcome

is realtime chat possible in this forum ? If yes, how ?
Nov 18, 2005 00:35
  • GIREESHAKS
Hello Snow Bird,
That fellow Gireesh, who is asking about Tai chi Trainer, is different. He belongs to other province in India.

My name GIREESHAKS (Bank Incident), Tai Chi person is (GIREESH), don't confuse.

Revenge is not in our culture and moreover we like Chinese. Why you are thinking in negative way. Don’t think like that man.

This person (Gireesh), don't know about Bank Incident. That is me (GIREESHAKS) and I'm leaving in Guangzhou. I was sent that message (Bank Incident) only to ask your suggestion. Never think; we are bad.

We are always trust in People. And don’t take that Bank Incident Seriously.

Thanks & regards
Gireesha.KS
Guangzhou, China
(Now in India)

Nov 18, 2005 00:44
  • PINETREE
Hahaha, Snowbird - u got the wrong Indian this time !
But Gireeshaks, u look very Chinese - just tell them that u are from Xinjiang & they won't do that to you next time.
Gireesh - try recruiting English-speaking Taiji Master from elsewhere is easier - maybe Malaysia/Singapore ??
Nov 18, 2005 00:53
  • SNOWBIRD
Wah lau!!! OMG!! How come one person 2 name? Gosh! 2 person... 1 person...OMG ....I'm so confused!! You both same, yes same? no same? Yes? Yes?.... No? Why no?...Yes?..... No?....okok!!!!
Nov 18, 2005 01:50
  • CONNY129
why taiji is so popular overseas ?
Nov 18, 2005 02:05
  • PINETREE
Is this what Aristotle said of friend - 1 single soul in 2 bodies ??
Just joking. Pl don't take offence.
Nov 18, 2005 06:09
  • GIREESH
Hi friends:

It is interesting to note that several people are now confused coz of the similarity in our id. Some of the responses were very funny.

Recruiting Taiji instructors from Malaysia or Singapore can be quite expensive, I feel. Nevertheless, I will try that too. Thanks for ur valuable suggestion.

Taiji is not very popular in South India. We are trying to popularise it here. As a part of that, I will be visiting China for advanced training in Taiji(preferably from Wudang monks directly, but I do not know if that is possible) and another strategy is to invite instructors to India so that a lot of students can benefit from them.

All suggestions are welcome and it is my experience that Chinese/Filipinos are really helpful. It is my humble suggestion that dont think we Indians are any behind in hospitality. I invite you all to the state of Kerala, South India, which is popularly known among tourists as "God's own country." If anyone is interested, I can arrange affordable accomodation/food or even free if u r single person and looking to learn Indian system of fighting called Kalaripayattu (mother of all martial arts). Rooms are available as cheap as 1000RMB per month. Even cheaper is available, but the qlty will be not upto the mark.

Regards,

Gireesh Nambiar
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Wanted Taiji instructor to India
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code