Menu
Forum Announcement: No personal attack please
Nov 22, 2005 19:46
  • CATHERINE
Dear all members,

Recently we've found some name-callings and persoanl attack in the forum. Such behavior will be neither welcomed nor tolerated. Posts violate this rule will be removed immediately as a warning.

Let's call on a peaceful, friendly and harmonious atmosphere here in TravelChinaGuide Forum!

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator
Nov 22, 2005 23:42
  • PINETREE
It is time for this and I agree too. Just ensure that it is fairly implemented.
For Wocca - u can check on my IP or whatever u want. We are different people - believe it or not it is up to u.
Nov 22, 2005 23:50
  • PINETREE
Wocca's comments abiove are bias. I admit that I am 1 of the guilty parties involved int he recent fracas. but am I the only one ? Why mentioned only the 3 of us ?? Is race involved here too, Wocca ?
Nov 23, 2005 00:07
  • PINETREE
I joined this TCG Community hoping to contribute and learn from others.
Within this short membership of about 2 months, I have learned a little. Sadly it is the bad mentality of people. They seem to want to dictate everything and cannot take different opinions. They come to each other aids - even in such minor matters. They also like to complain to the 'authorites" to get rid of those who don't speak the same views as them.
I am fed up with the situation here and I feel very sad about this.
I am leaving this COmmunity. I trust that Catherine can delete me from the membership pl. But before u do that, please do a thorough check to confirm whether I am the very same person as Snowbird/Newbird as Elcabron/Wocca have suggested. They are resorting to this as they cannot believe that there are people who share the same views that are different from theirs. They simply cannot understand.
After u have checked, I shall be grateful if you can announce publicly whether they are right about our identities. I hope to see an apology from both of them on this matter.
Thanks.

PS - I pray that u do not blindly delte this message too.
Nov 23, 2005 00:40
  • CATHERINE
Thank you for your comments and suggestions.We'll investigate this issue carefully and fairly.
Nov 23, 2005 01:14
  • ELEMENT
fairly is necessary
Nov 23, 2005 02:18
  • SNOWBIRD
Hello everybody!!

I am Snowbird. I am not the clone of Pinetree. The only thing we share in common is that we are both hot-blooded Singapore males. We happen to be online at the same time but not all the time.

So to all those who keep calling us clones, you now know that we are 2 different people. I do not bother to dispute it when Elcabron started calling us clones. No need to. Just let him think what he wants.

My post have always been very educational and constructive. Sadly, some resident members are adding in comments totally unrelated to the subject. And the end result is the recent rubbish that many members are annoyed at.

I am annoyed too when they keep saying that I am a clone of Pinetree. The arguments have reach a state whereupon I declared.... I am so tired. I want to sleep!! It is no use participating in this kind of arguments. It only make other members think what kind of morons are we?

I joined in the fray because I started a good thread, China Against The World. And look at what some members have contributed. Rubbish!!

Many resident members tried to act innocent. You know them. They are the ones that usually contribute rubbish and with pictures too. WELL, THEY ONLY COURAGE TO DO THE SAME.

I am sad that TCG has degenerated to such a pitiful state. I'm sure it will recover. Whether I am still a member or not, I couldn't care.

Nov 23, 2005 02:46
  • PINETREE
Well said, Snowbird.
We were not the ones who started calling names. We ended having to defend it.
At least now I know why Elcabron reacted so violently on the Chinese-Japanese relationship - he is in similar position as the Japs or worse for what they did to the Jews.
Nov 23, 2005 03:48
  • CATHERINE
IP address check result: the user SNOWBIRD and PINETREE had different IP addresses when they both were online at 3:26 GMT-6, Nov. 23, 2005.

Further discussions about this issue are not welcomed in the forum.

Forum Moderator
Nov 23, 2005 06:18
  • ELCABRON
Sorry, but a worker of TC told me of trying to use server from different countries.

That TC wont comment and actually deny those happenings of workers with multiple ID is just natural.

And actually I know some using several IDs.....

That is no problem at all, as long as they are not misused in artificial arguments.
Nov 23, 2005 06:29
  • PINETREE
Still refusing to admit your mistake - as usual.
I expect this from such people anyway.
One thing good about SIngaporeans is that we don't normally lie.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Forum Announcement: No personal attack please
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code