Menu
Forum Announcement: No personal attack please
Nov 23, 2005 06:41
  • ELCABRON
You asked for it, I dont mention it without beeing asked, but here you go:

I was surprised about this page adding a wrong country to my ID. I was worried if my online connection got rearranged to another place stealing passwords of my pc, so I asked a friend of TCG what is wrong. The person could not tell me of a mistake of the page, but gave me this answer:

----------------------------

XXXX, 2005-10-13 19:52:02 GMT-6
ABout a month ago, I tried using proxy servers of different countries selected from this site: http://www.publicproxyservers.com/index.html, it worked well.

Maybe you are using a proxy server from US? I asked the admin to check it for you when you are online:)

------------------------------

I dont want to name the person.
There are several other things about double IDs I could say, but I dont think it is for the best of this page.
But before I get accused of beeing a lier, I would tell some more details. It is your choice.
Nov 23, 2005 06:49
  • PINETREE
I don't mind - go ahead. But just tell whether it is me or not.
Nov 23, 2005 06:51
  • PINETREE
And if it is not me - I expect an apology from u.
U need to be honest.
Nov 23, 2005 06:53
  • ELCABRON
So there cant be any, right;-)
Nov 23, 2005 07:04
  • PINETREE
Why not ? I am prepared to trust u for once.
Nov 23, 2005 07:28
  • PINETREE
IMPORTANT
=========
Catherine, between 9.15 to 9.30 pm today, someone used my name here online. But it is indicated as from the US.
Please look into this matter - it is serious.
Only WOCCA is with me online now. Elcabron has left sometime ago.
Ia m not a pc expert but apparently someone is and is meddling around.
Nov 23, 2005 17:24
  • PINETREE
Dear members,
I am serious on thsi matter - there was someone imposing as me last night. I was watching the online members without logging in. It was a Pinetree from US and at time of my above message only WOCCA was online. I am not insinuating that he is the guilty party - but I was hoping he could be my witness.
That Pinetree stayed for at least 1 hour and during which time a couple of other members came in incl Jabaratoo and NihaoChina. Whether they noticed this or not, I am unsure.
But someone with good computer knopwledge was indeed here as my impostor. I was hardly about to log in but managed to on 3 occasions and my name swas switched back to be from SG.
I don;t care what Wocca said above - he is as cute as usual and begging others to help him. He is the one that is helping to giv trouble here.
Catherine - yes, please delte me from this COmmunity before that impostor gets me into trouble. It is said "It is easy to avoid open spears but difficult to duck hidden arrows". Beware. There is at least 2 hypocrites amongst the members.
Nov 23, 2005 17:39
  • GAZ07
I planned to stay in Singapore for 2 days, a week later i was still there. So many different cultures!
Nov 23, 2005 17:48
  • PINETREE
And Wocca - u and Elcabron still owe me an apology on the proven case thatSnowbird/me are not the same person.
And Wocca - am sure that the Control can checkw hether it is true that u were here alone online with Pinetree of US at the same alleged.
Wocca - I found out that despite being a "lecturer" (of some sort) u can't debate and argue even in your own language. U only know how to quote and resort to complaining to others to help u. U are not a matured person. I think this is 1 of the reasons that you find S'poreans hard to handle - we have handled so many of you here in Singapore. And we are and have the courage to square you off.
If Catherine canot help u, go down on your knees then. Maybe that would help, baby.
Goodbye and cheeros.

Nov 23, 2005 17:50
  • SNOWBIRD
People think different and react differently in any situation. What someone interpret as trolls may not be viewed in the same way by another.

There must be some sanity in Internet Forums. Personal restraints is the order of the day. Do not go overboard in your reply. Similarly try not to start a controversial subject.

However, if someone start a controversial subject, he or she must be able to take the heat. Do not be offended by the replies. Nasty replies are to be expected. Name calling is all part and parcel of internet forums. Take it with a pinch of salt. Can't take it?? Then don't start a controversial subject!! Don’t cry to your mama. This is an adult world.

But again I emphasize that replies should not be overdone.

Controversial subjects need not be politics alone. It can be any subject under the sun. It is the interpretation of the readers and the forum members. The thread started by Elcabron is controversial. So is a few others but they don’t generate that much heat. Why? It does not open up old wounds.

All said and done, members should not start a controversial subject and expect moderate replies. By all means make the Forum interesting. Participate in the Forum. Hit back if you can. If you can't hit back, then call it quits!!
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Forum Announcement: No personal attack please
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code