Menu
VISITING CHINA ? - DON'T BRING THE KIDS!
Nov 30, 2005 20:42
  • CONNY129
bring kids --make touble for yourself !

1. relaxing and get funny experience should be the important factors to those who want to travel,but bring a kid with you would make many troubles , you have to carefully look after them for they are easy to get sick and wounded . you have to spend a great deal of time and energy ,so that you cant enjoy then scenery well .

2. Never bring a child who is too young . My parents told me many times I had been to Beijing when I was a child ,they even showed me the pic to testify the truth ,but I cant remember anything when I growed up ,because I was a 5 or 6 years old child at that time .

btw , I'm not sure whether Tang Paradise is suitable for foreign family visiting , althought they are some shows specially designed for children .
Dec 3, 2005 03:07
  • ELCABRON
To CALI:

Yes, they already gave out a timetable. If HK is a success (8,5 Mio people) what would Shanghai be (inofficially 20 Mio.)????

Dec 3, 2005 20:07
  • SNOWBIRD
Thanks to everyone for the good response. I hope this thread remain sensible. Thanks.
Dec 3, 2005 20:11
  • GOT2GO
California your IMO is also mine! Perhaps that is why I like China. I don't come to China to see what I already have at home.
Nov 3, 2007 18:40
GUEST23698 I found this discussion on Google while searching for information regarding being a tourist in China. I need to know where to find reliable info on china's laws, customs, etc. Thanks for any help
Nov 9, 2007 05:22
  • BILLYBAXTER
We met a few families travellers with kids. They appeared to be having a great time. A new place to sleep each night, lots of attention from locals and eating out each night. I would take my kids but they stopped coming with us a few years ago.
Nov 10, 2007 10:06
  • APAULT
Guest: Your question is very broad and too difficult to answer. What sort of laws are you thinking about, what customs? You \could do a search in this forum first...and then if u don't have answers, ask again....more specifically.
Nov 11, 2007 14:22
  • CARLOS
Bring kids, let them see culture they have not seen before, eat food they have not eaten before, maybe learn some simple sentences of language they have not learnt before. Open their minds.
DO NOT bring their mobile phones, their play stations.
Separate them totally from their life at home. Give them a little freedom. Let them go out without You ( if they are not babies). They learn quick how they can make their time there to be nice. They are proud of every minute when they come home.
Nov 11, 2007 14:23
  • CARLOS
Oh, forgot:
DonĀ“t expect it to be a vacation for You. Because it is not.
Next time is.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: VISITING CHINA ? - DON'T BRING THE KIDS!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code