Menu
www.googleearth.com
Apr 5, 2008 15:33
  • GRIZ326
I do not know the update cycle, but my home in the Rocky Mountains doesn't exist yet according to Google Earth. However, can clearly see my mother's condominum on the Gulf of Mexico.
Apr 5, 2008 22:35
  • APAULT
If only my college would provide an internet connection fast enough to use it...it is a great tool, and fascinating. At least I am not missing much in trying to view my present location, I am inan area which was photgaphed while there was cloud cover. Aiya.

I don't think there is an actual update cycle, it depends on the business value for any given location. Central Sydney received a new flyover a few months back. It had been well advertised (not difficult when you are Google!) and people had been requested to turn out and hold banners and stand in recognisable groups. Clearly the idea was to attract greater viewing and thus advertising. Unfortunately it was a bit of a stuff-up. One problem was that the organisers hadn't cleared the flight plans and as much of the area was around Sydney airport ... hmm, they were not allowed to carry out much of their planned flights.

Apr 15, 2008 08:38
  • JABAROOTOO
I've really been enjoying looking at the maps of China especially out here in the west where it is such a tortured terrain.

Some places you can't zoom in too close but I can pick out so much around Chongqing although it is annoying to see photos attached to the wrong locations. Some of them quite a distance away from the actual location.

Apart from this it's a wonderful tool and I would guess that it has been updated here within the last twelve months but things are changing rapidly. I use it to see which roads are open and it's funny to see some of the busy sections with hardly any traffic and of course a clear day.

Rare footage indeed.
Apr 25, 2008 07:51
GUEST98551 hai google u are great search engine
May 12, 2008 05:10
GUEST36202 want to see my city live map -nasik , state-maharastra,country -india
May 25, 2008 01:04
GUESTJAGATHP... iuse google for many things.mymind says ihave found my real place
May 29, 2008 04:24
GUEST17150 I want to go to NARI Laloki an agricultural industry at Papua New Guinea. It located at it's capital city but don't know wher it is.
Jun 8, 2008 03:29
GUESTKALLAYAN Hallow
Thanks for your service.
I want to use your this site
Jun 15, 2008 11:23
GUEST17194 my good friend was telling me about google earth and i thought he was kidding with me. I would love to see all over the world. I would love to see where my grandparents came from. this would be neat. I cant wait
Jul 8, 2008 07:12
GUEST14657 i love google earth
Page 2 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: www.googleearth.com
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code