Menu
Let's speak Xian Hua!
Jan 9, 2006 03:00
  • CALIFORNIA
LOL,so interesting and strange for me!

Go on,guys!
Jan 9, 2006 05:54
  • BAIHEDONG
I have designed an ancient dragon ship for land-and-water touring by myself. The characteristics of this ship is that it can sight-seeing the water , the scene on Changjiang Rivers, long-term the in the aquatic board and lodging, sightseeing, the the angle the for fish, the design of this ship is a group leader, the dragon body, the dragon tail, the the one layer, the the two layers the are variable the to become the one floor , the the building the design the is classic the to construct style, the the structure the adopts the modern crystal glass craft and wood system craft technique to combine together, creation but land-and-water two use an ancient dragon ship, its motive adopt double function, similar to Rolls Royce sport car motive.

I have designed a classic and practical serving cart for long-term tour in the open air and selling meals self-use which has double functions , is a serving cart for long-term touring,forming the sightseeing car, make sight-seeing trip on a ship, the kit serving cart, short for three drive gold wagon. By which one can walk over China, swim that ten thousand changjiang river of China ,create a new road of the world wide tour.

Please have intention to make friends of the international to walk over China, please E-mail to 163.com|tourtheworld ,I expect first to carry on the intention talks, provide a detailed data picture, just come in to go detailed interview, deliver mail to carry on a communication in Chinese or English, I welcome a lady who is single under 45 years old to make friends, this time walk the Chinese beginning settle men or ladies two for each, walking over China together, creating the first man walking over China in the world, being loaded in the historical work, the friend of Chinese welcome all countries, the friend of China are welcome you, the friends of the world come on!
Jan 9, 2006 18:23
  • RITA
Sounds interesting, BAIHEDONG. why not start a new discussion post to introduce your invention?
Jan 13, 2006 12:23
  • DOUTIN
P: Meiyou wenti
X: Mo1 ma3 de
E: No problem

LAOSHI:
correct me if my tones are wrong in "Xi'an hua" hehe..

btw, BAIHEDONG sounds like PARDON
Jan 13, 2006 19:17
  • CALIFORNIA
走zou3,but in Xi'an Hua,I think zou4:-)

Right???
Jan 16, 2006 20:27
  • RITA

P: Meiyou wenti
X: Mo1 ma3 de
E: No problem”- Doutin

I checked with a local girl sit beside me, she said "No problem" in Xianhua pronounce like:

Mo3 Wen1 Ti2 (Please pronounce casually)

I didn't figure out what BAIHEDONG you meant here, sorry.:P
--------------------------------------------

"走zou3,but in Xi'an Hua,I think zou4:-)

Right??? " - California

You are right! That is also a proof that only in one word sentence, there are four tone words in Xianhua.

Jan 17, 2006 00:47
  • CALIFORNIA
We met a Xi'an family in Qian Tomb,and they told us Zou4:-)
Jan 17, 2006 01:44
  • WSTEVE
奇怪,那天不能回帖!今天又行了。西安话搞笑篇“卧梅又闻花,卧枝绘重地。邀闻卧似水,卧似大春绿。”
Jan 17, 2006 01:45
  • WSTEVE
奇怪,那天不能回帖!今天又行了。西安话搞笑篇“卧梅又闻花,卧枝绘重地。邀闻卧似水,卧似大春绿。”
btw,我也非常喜欢西安。
Jan 17, 2006 01:46
  • CALIFORNIA
Yes!wsteve,I have the same problem!But it is ok now!

Haha,so funny!
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Let's speak Xian Hua!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code