Menu
stay free
Jan 9, 2006 02:44
  • WSTEVE
hi, every body. i am chinese who live in Guangzhou. this is the first time i come to here. i can provide u apartment with few money even free if u r interested in and have patient teaching my son english. he is 3 years old with no base on english.
Jan 9, 2006 08:27
  • WSTEVE
i can speak standard mandarin and cantonese. if u want 2 study those language that is my pleasure. just contact me.
Jan 9, 2006 16:26
hi there,
this reply is in response to ur post concerning teaching ur son english and in return free accomodation or nearly free 'cheap' accomodation.

ok, i'm for the deal, however i'd like to know some info regarding what kind of living standard i can expect, the location where tuition is needed, ideally looking for some place close to SAR HK or even shenzen, how old is this kid, will i be living with the family or a fully paid for apartment :) i wish, some photos related to the subject would be very useful.

i look forward to ur reply.

thank you.
Jan 9, 2006 21:07
  • WSTEVE
1)from here 2 shenzhen is about 100km(2 hours by bus).it will take u 10 mins to walk to the bus station.
2) the dock to HK is about half an hour by bus.
3) my son is 3
4)u will live with us if we satisfactory each other. but dont expect very comfortable condition. my family is just a general one in china. lol...
5)i am not sure about this sentence's meaning---"the location where tuition is needed"
6)question:ur country/age/gender/smok?/drug?/howw long will u live. u can send these 2 my box:ehomenet.com|steve_w
Jan 10, 2006 19:33
  • WSTEVE
correct: the distance from shenzhen to the place i live is about 150km
Jan 11, 2006 00:11
  • WSTEVE
by the way, what kind of photos u want 2 c?
Jan 11, 2006 07:06
  • WSTEVE
no body interested in this thing? put it on top myself!!!
Jan 12, 2006 16:41
  • ARTI72
I can teach your son polish... :-)

---------------------------
http://kitek.extraincome.nu
Jan 12, 2006 20:42
  • WSTEVE
i wish my son can learn the pure english, not chinglish(chinese english),lol..., and i am not rich, so i think up this way.
Jan 12, 2006 20:56
  • WSTEVE
i know nothing about polish. but thank u!
Jan 12, 2006 21:02
  • CALIFORNIA
About Poland from internet:

Poland is an ancient nation that was conceived near the middle of the 10th century. Its golden age occurred in the 16th century. During the following century, the strengthening of the gentry and internal disorders weakened the nation. In a series of agreements between 1772 and 1795, Russia, Prussia, and Austria partitioned Poland amongst themselves. Poland regained its independence in 1918 only to be overrun by Germany and the Soviet Union in World War II. It became a Soviet satellite state following the war, but its government was comparatively tolerant and progressive. Labor turmoil in 1980 led to the formation of the independent trade union "Solidarity" that over time became a political force and by 1990 had swept parliamentary elections and the presidency. A "shock therapy" program during the early 1990s enabled the country to transform its economy into one of the most robust in Central Europe, but Poland currently suffers low GDP growth and high unemployment. Solidarity suffered a major defeat in the 2001 parliamentary elections when it failed to elect a single deputy to the lower house of Parliament, and the new leaders of the Solidarity Trade Union subsequently pledged to reduce the Trade Union's political role. Poland joined NATO in 1999 and the European Union in 2004.

Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: stay free
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code