Menu
Nanning,Guangxi marriage
Jul 3, 2006 13:17
  • BUD88
LoveChina2...thank you for the phone conversation. My phone, must have went dead,
lost connection some how.

I read your last comment. I already understand that. And, she. I believes there is risk to,
in that we have not even met. We do not know if there is that chemistry that is required.

This site, tends to make me out as the boggy man. Pressing my thinking of the way it should be on a unsuspecting chinese woman. hahaha.

Listen here. They mostly want to live in the USA ( PINETREE). They mostly want there son or daughter educated in the USA university. Why they do not pick a nice school like Singapore U. I do not know. But, they all wanta come here, USA.

I have asked here if she is, or has a family member in the party. That reply will tell me a lot.

Bottom Line. I thank all who have offered suggestions, warnings, etc.

Xix Xie.

Jul 3, 2006 14:50
  • LOVECHINA2
No problem,glad to help:))
Feb 8, 2007 07:58
GUEST60149 Hello,
I arrived in Guangzhou on December Third,Two Tousand Six.Every thing was easy and simple,to leave the State of Arizona,Fly almost.eight thousand miles and land in China I mentioned all things were easy.Right!
I have been married for three months.(This was to be an easy goal,too!)I have seen almost as much of,Guangzhou, as I have my wife.(Pardon the Pun!)Fortunately and Un-fortunately,I am still here.Licking my wounds,as I embark into the next session,of, Me against the Elements.
Luckily,I will earn the status of being happily married,itsstill in the works.
I have no distain with China,I have a good track record.My wishes have been met,if only I could see more of even Guangzhou.We live in a working area of the city,and I am deprived of even speaking English,to anyone,much of my
waking days.(so I am not complaining,I just go about my days with a big Question Mark ? on my forehead.(Why Me) I think things fell apart,after I became married and my wife,the next day,wanted me to return to the U.S. the very next day,to get Visa for her.
Well,after one Plane Ticket lost,(still paying for it)and the flight.My wife granted me to stay here,four days before I was to leave.(Now she wishes to retire here,in five years and then go to the U.S..)Of course,I am expected to stay
here now.
So in my next brief,I will state the a few of the things which no-one will believe as truth,Fact,or Fiction.(these are the things which do not happen anywhere.Only to me in my Infamous trip to China,to seeing a friend,and being her husband.unplanned)
Thanks
Jan 1, 2008 06:39
GUEST81362 ....Please understand as a western citizen that chinese Ladiesare not Ladies from Thailand or from Europe or from USA. You must be always very careful about her ,her family and her reputation this is very important to conquer the heart of an chinese Lady Best regards Tony from Austria (capital city Vienna)
Nov 2, 2008 16:24
GUESTGLOVE2662 I WAS BORN IN NANNING ,8 YEARS AGO I MARRIED MY GREAT HUNDRED ( HE'S A AMERICAN FROM NEWPORT BEACH ) IN NANNING.AFTER 9 MOUNTH WE MARRIED I GOT MY K-3 VISA PASSED AND CAME TO AMERICA .WE HAVE 2 BEAUTIFUL KIDS TOGETHER,I JUST GOT MY CITYZENSHIP IN 2006! YOU GUY'S STORIES REMIND ME LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL THINGS THAT HAPPENED WHEN MY HUNDRED AND I MET IN CHINA ! THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORIES AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR LET ME KNOW YOUR GREAT FEELING ABOUT NANNING !!! TAKE CARE *J*
Apr 26, 2009 06:32
GUEST23966 There is a FREE site at http://www.thenanningforum.com They also have a forum which seems popular (about 120 members) but you have to join to see the contents, but it cost's nothing for either site. (for the forum just add /forum after the url above). I found heaps of the right sort of information there.
Jul 31, 2010 01:14
GUEST54563 Hi I am from new zealand I married a loverly nanning lady in 2005 I have been to nanning twice.
I found the people really friendly and willing to help. not many speak english so you might need a translater
the women want to get married and live overseas with you quickly so theres no going slow.
there are prositutes but not like thailand etc , go through a friend or other chinese lady to find a wife
internet is a bit dicey, many chinese ladys have photos and friends that want husbands , thats the best way
internet is a gamble...........
Sep 26, 2010 21:05
GUEST63865 im brasilain man with u s passaport!
wo ai china and nanning
if you like to meet me please look at youtube my dc about soccer im former profissional soccer player that is the
name Original Dragon Dribble please look at youtube
sal fernandes
Apr 2, 2011 16:18
GUEST16119
Hey bud 88,
Jjust tell them you are visiting close friends,give her address as your destination.And don't forget to register (with your girlfriend along) at the lacal police station within a day after arrival.
And go to Denian falls and it will be the best day of your life! >^..^<
May 26, 2011 06:26
GUEST62463 I would just like to warn men on here that most Nanning women are scammers. The worst ones are on that DIA site ( Date in Asia ) Nanning girls are mostly lazy, uneducated, just want money and a visa. To meet an honest one is VERY DIFFICULT.

I have been in Nanning over a year. Go to Just for You and listen to the stories. You have been warned!
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Nanning,Guangxi marriage
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code