Menu
Shopping for Digital Cameras in Beijing
Jul 27, 2004 06:43
  • ZEBRAB
I was told digital cameras were a lot cheaper in China. Does anyone know a good place to shop for electronics that's cheap as well? (stingy students... i know ;) )
Do electronics from major brands come with worldwide warranty?
Great if someone can help me out!
Jul 27, 2004 09:40
  • DAISY
Digital camera of different type with different megapixel requires different price of course. But to common shutterbug, only about RMB1500 (at most)can buy a ideal camera with good function. And it is the summer vacation now, that is to say, it is the high season for electronic product in China, so the price would be higher than other time.

Of course the same product of the same brand will enjoy the worldwide warranty. But the precondition is that you'd better keep the receipt well.
Jul 28, 2004 05:07
  • AOPAQ
You should also be aware that there is a good chance that all the documentation with a camera you buy in Beijing will be written in Chinese only. Therefore, you might want to pick up a model that you are already familiar with or are able to get documentation for in your own language (assuming you don't know Chinese). Or maybe you are a techie and can figure everything out on your own (I know I would not be able to!).
Jul 28, 2004 08:40
  • LEON
In China lots of international brands camera are usually sold with English user guide. So don't worry about the documentation.
Jul 28, 2004 08:46
  • DAISY
:D Don't worry about that. All the documentations about the electronic products such as the digital camera, Mp3, and CD...I bought are not only with the Chinese. Of course I bought them in China. The instruction also has been written in English, French, Spanish, Janpanese, even in Portuguese. So the booklet is a little thick. You can find a language that you can understand. The manufacturer is thoughtful!
Jul 28, 2004 12:06
  • AOPAQ
Thanks for that info Leon and Daisy!! I had heard that one of the concerns about buying electronics overseas was the language of the documentation. That is great to know this isn't a concern in China....maybe I will do a little camera shopping there when I visit as well!
Aug 21, 2004 14:14
  • DOGBOYGG
I've been looking around in Australia for a Camera - travelling to Beijing soon and the Camera I want is too expensive here (another student!).
Can anyone tell me the best places/areas in Beijing to find one for a good price?
May 1, 2009 10:19
GUEST21836 hey do know how much they actually are??
Oct 7, 2010 06:40
  • MOBIPER
Thanks for great discussion
Digital cameras are constantly outstanding in their color quality. .
Talking about the innovative camera model, Canon cameras are known to be the most liked and highly demanded camera model among the crowd.

Thanks
mobiper.com
Jul 19, 2011 00:21
GUESTGOITOM I came from Ethiopia, I want to by a camera but I do not know the place with cheper and good camer where found. S o please tel me where should I go to buy a nice camera with cheper price?

yours

Goitom
Beijing
Jul 19, 2011 01:01
GUEST2621
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTGOITOM

I came from Ethiopia, I want to by a camera but I do not know the place with cheper and good camer where found. S o please tel me where should I go to buy a nice camera with cheper price?

yours

Goitom
Beijing

A Digital camera or a DSLR? You may go to 马连道摄影器材城 to buy one.

Address: 北京市宣武区马连道路11号
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shopping for Digital Cameras in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code