Menu
about shopping in guangzhou
Feb 16, 2006 11:22
  • SANDRALIPPER
hi everybody, i am travelling to guangzhou the 3-03-06 i am very interesting in shopping there, pearls, jade, wholesales, clothes markets??? if anybody can help me it will be great, thank a lot.
Feb 19, 2006 02:49
  • CNWOMEN
Hello, I am a professional tour guide based in Guangzhou ,China .I could be your tour guide in China showing u around and exploring China deeply while protecting your safety and properties accordingly. Also ,I know China markets and products very well and could be your business assistant and interpreter helping source China suppliers and supervise your business in China .Contact me now and get the gateway to business and travel in China. yahoo.com|lindaok60 020-33350848 Miss Linda
Feb 20, 2006 06:30
  • SANDRALIPPER
Hi Miss Linda, i am very interesting in meeting you in Guangzhou, it is the first time i am going there because i always go to Shanghai since 3 years ago i have my business near Shanghai in Suzhou but i am interesting to make business in Guangzhou so i will arrive the 3 of March in the afternoon and will stay there days because i am going after there to Shanghai i will stay in the White Swan Hotel please send me your phone to my email adress directly, my email is : hotmail.com|sandralipper i will wait for your notices.
Best regards,
Sandra Lipperheide
Company name: SANMARAD, S.L.
Feb 20, 2006 08:00
  • FIND2FINEF2F
Hi there,

We are a translation and consultant company, situated in Guangzhou. We can help you to unearth the information about Pearl, jade and clothes wholesale markets, and act as your interpeter to show you around.

Kindly let us know if there is anything we can help.

Kelly

Tel: 8620 8626 9772
Email: find2fine.com|marketing
MSN: find2fine.com|Kelly
Feb 20, 2006 11:37
  • ROGERINCA
Hello, I know that I am not qualified enough to be a Guangzhou guide; however, I can tell you that the ’shopping’ in Guangzhou is extraordinary !!! Or, as the Cliché goes in America, you can "SHOP TILL YOU DROP!!!" Not only are the Malls fantastic, there also exists a multitude of independent stores and shops and wholesale outlets, throughout Guangzhou. And as you may know, Guangzhou is home to the annual, world famous, Canton Trade Fair (mid-April).

Also, you might want to be apprised, if you like leather goods, that not too far, outside of the main city of Guangzhou, is a suburb called HuaDu District and (near the new international airport) within Huadu District is a Town called Shiling. This Town has become the production, sales and distributing center for leather goods and material to serve the entire country of China. In 2002, Shiling was awarded the honor of China's “Leather Capital” by the China Light Industry Association and China Leather Industry Association. Here you will find the Shiling (International) Leather City which houses over 900 shops of leather and raw material, and over 1200 leather product transaction wholesale outlets, which features every conceivable leather product. I spent a half a day there, just wandering around and purchasing some beautiful gifts such as leather wallets and hand bags, for family back home. The low prices and selection were so amazing !!

As one who loves [both] the scenic countryside and the large cities of China, I find Guangzhou to be quite an extraordinary (and safe) place to visit; I am sure you will have the same feeling (as you are coming from Shanghai) and especially if you have a competent guide/translator to assist you !!! And don’t forget about the fantastic and world famous Cantonese Cuisine available throughout Guangzhou !!! Have fun :) :)

Please note: I have prepared this response, in a way that might not only appeal and be of interest to you (already in China) but to others who read it and are maybe planning to visit China soon.

Feb 20, 2006 19:05
  • CONNY129
excellent !! great job ,Roger !!
Feb 21, 2006 01:27
  • ROGERINCA
Thank you for your kindness Conny !!! :) :)
Feb 22, 2006 05:04
  • SANDRALIPPER
Thank you very mych for all your information.!!
It is really great, i will use it to go to the leather place, i will be back from China the 10 of March, will tell you how it was, thanks again.
Feb 22, 2006 08:15
  • SUNNYBUN04
Your note of information or your presentation on guangzhou was excellent want to hear more from u.
well done.ROGER KEEP IT UP

Feb 22, 2006 08:19
  • CALIFORNIA
Hi,Roger,

I think you can be as guangzhou guide,excellent!!!

Feb 22, 2006 08:34
  • SUNNYBUN04
i AM AN INDIAN LOOKING FOR MARKET TO SELL OF GOAT AND COW LEATHER. BY READING YOUR ARTICLE I THINK I HAVE REACHED 50% OF MY DESTINATION. IF ANY MORE INFORMATION SPECIFIC ON LEATHER IS HIGHLY OBLIGED TO RECEIVE FROM ANY WRITER.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: about shopping in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code