Menu
about shopping in guangzhou
Feb 22, 2006 21:37
  • ROGERINCA
There are so many lovely and kind individuals on this site….Thank you again Conny, California and Sunnybun !!

For the buying or selling of bulk leather, and the marketing or purchase of leather and leather products, Shiling Town in the HuaDu District of Guangzhou really is the place for you to go !! There are so many vendors and outlets in this industrial park, that it will take you several hours to absorb it all. From the city center of Guangzhou, it is about a 35 to 40 minute taxi or bus ride to HuaDu District, and then another 20 or so minutes by taxi from HuaDu to Shiling Town. Remember also, the beautiful new International Airport in Guangzhou, is in this same District (HuaDu) so you may just want to meet your guide at the airport and then taxi directly to Shiling Town, to save time and transportation costs ?? Attached is a commercial tourism photo of the entrance to what they call, ‘Leather City’in Shiling/HuaDu.

I hope this works out well for you !! :) :)

Feb 23, 2006 07:25
  • ROGERINCA
And another photo of a street of leather material vendors within the complex. Nearby are also the stores/shops which sell the finished products.

Mar 1, 2006 04:57
  • LENA969
Hi Loni

Hope you are well..

send me your needs and we will talk more. Im sure I can help you with your garment requirements. I have access to all factories and markets here

gmail.com|reylimited
relylimited.com|sales

I have a trading company and we speak fluent english and chinese. We export to Europe on a regular basis.

thanks
lena
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: about shopping in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code