Menu
Mandatory Reading for TCG members?
Mar 2, 2006 16:37
  • WCTMAN
Readers have judged for themselves...If I could only find a suitably idiotic photo to past here...
Mar 2, 2006 17:24
  • BIRDSHIT
My God! One idiot is more than enough.
Mar 2, 2006 21:54
  • BALDEAGLE
Yellow?
Mar 2, 2006 22:37
  • ROGERINCA
[My] personal philosophy for conduct on this TCG site:

I shall endeavor to create a positive and kind atmosphere for a fun, informative and dynamic, experience for the positive exchange of information and ideas relative to travel and tourism to China; including the culture, cuisine, geography, and history, of this great nation. I will not seek out negativisms, nor look to find criticisms regarding the nation, people or culture of China, nor any other nation of people. I will not use any harmful language, or engage in any conduct, which would bring negative feelings, embarrassment, or discredit, to the nation and peoples of China. And, while not specifically and directly ‘personalizing’ a response, I will not be afraid to speak out and share my view, when I observe others engaging in negative activity. I will always try to be fair and balanced in all that I articulate herein, and I will always keep in mind that ‘people are people’ the world over. One must remember to look into one’s own backyard (nation), before highlighting any negative aspects of the backyard of the neighbor (nation). I will always endeavor to share with others, the strong, positive emotion I feel for beautiful China.

Mar 2, 2006 22:56
  • PINETREE
It sounds like the Mission Statement of a big corporation, Roger !!
Mar 2, 2006 23:41
  • ROGERINCA
Ha Ha Ha !!!You are so funny Pinetree !!!
But you are also so very correct !! :) :) Now that I read it here, it does sound exactly like the "mission statement" LOL LOL !! Maybe it could be the new mission statement for TCG !!?? LOL.

You are such an intelligent individual !!!

You do not miss anything !!!

This is what happens when one spends so much time in the career, doing just that.....writing mission statements :) :) It is hard to break the writing style habit !!! Please forgive me, only once, this time, OK ?? LOL

I will be sure and embarrass you by writing a very glowing critique of your other thread, on China/India, and make everyone think you and I are working as a 'team" !!! So very funny !!

It is much easier on the body and mind to laugh and have fun and not feel like you are swatting at the annoying mosquito all the time !!! LOL
Mar 2, 2006 23:44
  • BIRDSHIT
haha ... Right!! I remember when I was doing ISO 9002 in the multi-national company, we have a mission statement like this.

Every staff have to remember and to recite the mission statement at meetings with the big boss.
Mar 2, 2006 23:56
  • ROGERINCA
OK, we will bend the rules for my post here....It will not be "Mandatory Reading" !! LOL LOL :) :) I do not want to bore so many people having to read a Mission Statement !!! :) :)
Mar 3, 2006 00:22
  • PINETREE

Your laughter is so contagious. Me laughing too !!!
Good that u finding some fun here.
Previously, it was me and Snowbird ganging up or identical person. Now it is you/Birdshit. Who's ganging up next pl ??
Mar 3, 2006 01:41
  • BIRDSHIT
so funny eh!! I am laughing too. Please post more silly pictures.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Mandatory Reading for TCG members?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code