Menu
TOURISTS to CHINA
Mar 5, 2006 23:50
  • VENUS2000
My friends and I have visited China 3 times. Being recent school leavers, we are the youngest in the group. We pay usual respects to the uncles and aunties who are in our group. We enjoyed China and its beautiful landscapes. For those young people who have not visited China, I would say it is their loss.
Mar 6, 2006 01:54
  • CALIFORNIA
For the native,if they don't travel around China or visit some places,what a pity!!!
Mar 6, 2006 15:43
  • SABERXLCR
CALIFORNIA: my stats that you are asking about come from several sources as I am in the type of business where these numbers are important.

You can search and find this information quite easily one the web. The CNTA is a good site that is in Chinese also.

www.chinatour.com is one site and any international business site will show the amazing growth China is gaining annually in tourism. If you wish further information, please feel free to PM me!

ROGERINCA: in the year 2000, there were about 1.2 million tourists travelling to PRC from North America. This information is from

http://www.cnta.com/lyen/2fact/foreign%20visitor-2.htm
Mar 6, 2006 19:06
  • CALIFORNIA
Hi,SABERXLCR,

Thanks a lot,I will try to read myself!I have interests in it:-)

By the way,I had supper with my canadian friend last night,and we talked about this topic and 2010 winter olympic game in Vincover:-)

Mar 6, 2006 19:08
  • CALIFORNIA
Sorry for my spelling,VANCOUVER:-)
Mar 7, 2006 08:54
  • SABERXLCR
CALIFORNIA: I hope to see you here for the Olympics!
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: TOURISTS to CHINA
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code