Menu
Ziyi Zhang
Mar 7, 2006 19:47
  • ROGERINCA
Peacock, I just now noticed that part of my post to your thread did not get included when I previously [spliced] it together and entered it into my computer. Here it is, with a relevant graphic !! :) :)

Omitted: …….Peacock, I think threads like yours, which speak to these aspects of Chinese culture are so much fun and very interesting to read, discuss and contribute to !!! Also, do you, (or anyone else) have an opinion on the Twelve Girls Band group, which is so popular in the west ?? I tried to get tickets to their concert in nearby Reno, Nevada, last October, but it had already sold out so fast !!! It was not a pretty sight, to see a grown man cry !!!! LOL LOL

Mar 7, 2006 20:19
  • CONNY129
yup, those twleve girls are famous ,but I haven't heard of any piece of music from them yet :( they are another typical example who win fame and award in overseas market then became famous in domestic
Mar 8, 2006 00:18
  • PEA28COCK
Hi ROGERINCA,
Thanks for your kind comments and praising words. I feel very happy to make any contribution to TCG forum

As for Twelve Girls Band, I have heard their music. To me it is amazing. The music is a kind of perfect mix of both modern and traditional musical style. Very creative! I guess you must love it.

If you have any chance to listen to their music, never miss it.
Mar 8, 2006 00:26
  • CONNY129
Oh ,Wocca, it is not sad for them ,it is just a kind of strategy to become world famous stars ,they won at last ,it is good enough for them .
Mar 8, 2006 00:44
  • MAY001
The Twelve Girls Band is also popular in Japan and Korea.
Mar 8, 2006 02:50
  • CALIFORNIA
I listened their music,splendid:-)

Mar 8, 2006 03:46
  • PEA28COCK
Good music will be appreciated by people from all over the world.
Mar 8, 2006 04:29
  • NIHAOCHINA
Well, I am not a fan of her. But she is gorgeous! A few of my western friends claimed that they'd never get married untill they meet someone who looks like Zhang ziyi.
Part of reasons they do not like Zhang ziyi is because they are too quick to judge someone when they are filled with all these gossips! And thats not fair at all..
Mar 8, 2006 13:32
  • ROGERINCA
Hi Peacock, I agree 100%, regarding your Quote: ....."As for Twelve Girls Band, I have heard their music. To me it is amazing. The music is a kind of perfect mix of both modern and traditional musical style. Very creative!" ..... This is exactly how I would describe it too !! :) :)

I think they have such [elegance] in their appearance and ‘presentation’ of their work also !!

Yes, I have many of their CD’s and some of their DVD’s and I listen to them in my car almost daily during my commute to and from work !!!

This might surprise you, but I also have two CD’s by the singer Teresa Teng, that I also listen to very often. I find her voice and words, very relaxing at the end of the day !!!

Thank you !!!!
Mar 9, 2006 08:57
  • SABERXLCR
PEACOCK: Yes I have seen Maggie Cheung in movies and I agree she is also very beautiful!

ROGER:
Thank you for the information on the Twelve Girls... I cannot believe I have not heard of them yet; what do all of you think is the best CD they have out?
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Ziyi Zhang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code