Menu
Why Have Children ??
Mar 13, 2006 03:09
  • PINETREE

All of us follow the same life process : borne, grow up, get married, have children, grow old & leave.
Let's just narrow down to having a family & children.
Why do most of us wanna marry and have children ?

Views please.
Mar 13, 2006 03:14
  • CONNY129
get married because he doesn't want to live alone and hoping someone to accompany with .
having a child I think is because two persons are too familiar with each other and want to add some seasoning in their formular life
Mar 13, 2006 03:19
  • CALIFORNIA
At first,God created world,at last,he created a man.But he thought the man was lonely,so he used a bone of man,created a woman,then they lived together!

That's is the reason for marriage.

Why don't have children???
Mar 13, 2006 03:22
  • RITA
We all need companions to share hopes, dreams and most of all, Love. Loneliness is one thing most of us can not bear for the entire life - maybe it's ok for a period of time, but for the whole life- NO! We need to be loved and cared for. When we are out, it's good to have someone at home waiting for and expecing us home..., it's also good to rush out of office the minute we officially dismissed...

That's good to love and be loved, so that's the reason we want it last long, long

As for kids, if we love someone, we will be so happy to have a little baby having his eyes, nose and lips...
Mar 13, 2006 03:30
  • MAY001
haha, these are women's/girl's thought. How about men's ideas?
Mar 13, 2006 03:31
  • CALIFORNIA
All the men were thinking......

Mar 13, 2006 03:32
  • RITA
"As for kids, if we love someone, we will be so happy to have a little baby having his eyes, nose and lips... "

And his family name...
Mar 13, 2006 03:43
  • CONNY129
a friend of mine was eager to get married and have a baby just because she thought she is old enough (23 years old at that moment) if she could not find a husband it would be harder for her to find a boyfriend .
So , she was introduced to a boy by her relatives last year and get married with him after 6 monthes they met ,then got pregnancy and waiting to born her baby at the end of this year ,because she thought make her baby born in the year of pig is unlucky.
I still can not understand her , why did she get married and have a baby ? I don't believe the couple love each other deeply , maybe they just want to have a family and do not need to live alone.
I sincere hope she will be a happy mother at her age of 24 .
Mar 13, 2006 03:51
  • MAY001
It seemed that we have discussed this topic before. Love and marriage. Do you still believe that the people you married MUST be the people you love most? Although you love him/her deeply now, what about after marriage? Human beings are always loving the new and loathing the old. So is the love...lol
Only love in the marriage and family is not enough.
Mar 13, 2006 03:53
  • CALIFORNIA
So complex......
Mar 13, 2006 04:55
  • ANNIEYAO
Because we love ourselves and children are part of.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why Have Children ??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code