Menu
Fashion wholesale market
Dec 11, 2011 04:55
GUEST09235 hello,

1'm gonna visit guangzhao for clothes hunting, which one is better between these wholesale market : baima, xan shi, lin hua ? i mean better in price (cheap) ^^

thx

johan lee
Jan 5, 2012 20:16
GUEST28252 I am coming to Guangzhou on the 8.Jan 2012 would like to source wholesale fashion jewelry and handbags. Quantities of 10 to 50 pieces. Can anyone recommend some places to go and an honest translator.
gmail.com|Petamathews
Jan 11, 2012 02:32
GUEST15151 Hi

I am pretty familiar with wholesale markets of handbag,fashion jewellery,and understood quality of these items.

I would glad to be your translator,pls feel free to contact me when you need my help,thank you.

Rgds

Angel

Email:yahoo.com|wu_angel09
MSN:live.cn|angel_lovely
Mobile:0086-15914411905
Jan 14, 2012 08:16
GUEST05861
Hi,This is Amy from china.I have a garment factory work in all kinds of garments.And We also have some stock of Men's Jacket available. origin to Turkey. If interested,Plz contact me for details.

email: yahoo.com|amychung100us

B>R
MS AMY

[quote=GUESTFASHION-SALE,441825]Hi everybody,

I would like to start a business from Guangzhou to Holland. In mostly interessted in men and woman shoes, like gucci and lanvin. In the future i would also like to buy large ammounts of jackets and coats, and other kind of clothing.

Can someone help me out? Who can contact me with suppliers in Guangzhou who have a good price and very high quality, so we can begin a long and good business with eachother?

thanks, Fashion.[/quote]
Jan 29, 2012 01:26
  • DUDU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST09235

hello,

1'm gonna visit guangzhao for clothes hunting, which one is better between these wholesale market : baima, xan shi, lin hua ? i mean better in price (cheap) ^^

thx

johan lee

Different markets offer different quality & price range, the items are somewhat orienting to different marekts too...
Speak on lowest price, Sha He is the one with lowest price.
Mar 13, 2012 01:31
GUEST12178 Hi
I am looking for kids plastic hair bands with satin cover and flowers , as well as Hello Kitty type hair clips and necklaces in Guangzhou. Can anyone help me with building name/street address.
Thanks & regards
Asheesh
Mar 17, 2012 02:53
GUEST25294 Hi
i am looking for wholesale/distributor fashion jewellery , necklace,earring etc stuff in guangzhou.
any best wholesale market places to go? and the exact address in chinese thanks.

thanks
Huiqin~
Mar 17, 2012 09:32
  • GIONVIA
For fashion jewelry , check Taikan city and xijiao building in guangzhou .But if you are in fashion jewelry business , u had better attend fashion jewelry show in hk and also visit yiwu market as well . If just for small business ,then guangzhou is pretty much enough.
Apr 3, 2012 16:42
GUEST81117 Hi there!

We are planning to visit Guangzhou this month. Hope you can assist with us the following:

1) Where to buy fashion clothes for ladies, men and kids, cheapest but very good quality. We are also looking for the cheapest accessories (fashionable necklaces, bracelets, earrings, belts, and many more). Wholesale lowest prices.

2) Where to buy fashionable shoes and bags (no brands, but open for OEM), lowest price but very good quality as well. Wholesale lowest prices.

3) Please recommend hotels, 3-4 stars to stay nearest to the market places for above. Clean, Safest, and a walking distance probably from those markets.

4) When is the best month to visit guangzhou for BIG BIG BIG SALE!!!

Hope to hear from you. Thank you in advance for your help.:-)

Kaye

May 5, 2012 14:55
GUEST02168 What is the whole sale market in Guanghou to buy fashion jewelley and how to get there.
Page 16 of 19    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fashion wholesale market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code