Menu
Fashion wholesale market
May 7, 2012 10:19
  • SUNNYPRINCE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST02168

What is the whole sale market in Guanghou to buy fashion jewelley and how to get there.

Dear,

you could going to Xiajiao da xia and tai kang road ,there have a wholesale market for your refer .
If you need the interppreter sourcing buying and shipping agent in GuangZhou ,Pls feel free to contact us,thx !

Best Regards
Sunny
Email:hotmail.com|sunny-xiao
May 14, 2012 23:41
GUESTREEN hi i need translator in guangzhou. wl be arrive at 18 mei
pleas contact me : yahoo.com|reenbeey

or any recomended translator god manners?
May 29, 2012 15:19
GUEST43069 hi my name is fathia
i am from Canada, i have ladies clothing store, i would like to do some shopping in china but i don't have any experiences before. can you give me same advice?
thank you
May 31, 2012 23:18
  • GIONVIA
For lady clothing, u may do some research in the wholesale markets nearby guangzhou train station firstly before u decide to buy from factories . Two of the markets you cannot miss are huimei and hongmian , mainly japan and korea styles fashion clothes .good luck
Jun 12, 2012 14:04
GUEST11516 Hi
Could somebody help me? I'd like a Redial clothes wholesale by Internet.
If anybody know one, tell me, pls!
Thank you very much!
Jul 17, 2012 14:43
GUEST11142 Hi I am going to travel to Guangzhou for the first time this August. I am interested to purchase wholesale young ladies fashion wear (good quality and low price).

Kindly advise on which are the best wholesale areas around Guangzhou that I should check out for the stuff i am looking for. Also, which hotels are convenient and recommended. If possible, kindly advise on the operating hours of the wholesale markets.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!
Jul 31, 2012 09:16
GUESTEVA Hello i need buy jewelry, i have been to taikang, do xijao more cheap than taikang?
Aug 12, 2012 09:27
  • GIONVIA
For fashion jewelry, generally speaking ,Xijiao building is more expensive while taikang is a little cheaper here.If u purchase big volume , you are suggested to visit factories located in both yiwu and dongguan. Cheers
Aug 22, 2012 05:07
GUEST13259
If it is silver jewelery Shenzhen is the place there are many probably ove4r 200 factories and showrooms all located in the same area.

I am English but I am a sourcing agent and spend most of my time in Shenzhen but I travel all over China I have a Chinese translator working for me which is invaluable.

hotmail.co.uk|rencoman

John
Aug 23, 2012 07:24
  • GIONVIA
For 925 silver jewelry , u may check out the 4th floor on Liwan plaza or Shuibei district in shenzhen. BTW, shuibei is also famouse for fresh water peals and related pearls jewelry. Good luck , my friend.
Page 17 of 19    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fashion wholesale market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code