Menu
Fashion wholesale market
Oct 22, 2012 06:40
GUESTALTHAF I'm in Guangzhou now. I'm looking for a machine which can tell the purity of gold or karat checking machine. Please try to help me as soon as possible. I'm here for more than 5 days but still could not find the right place. Thank you for time.
Nov 7, 2012 23:37
  • GIONVIA
For karat checking machine ,u may check out some testing centers located in Liwan plaza .They issue profesional certificates for the gold or 925 silver jewelries and personaly u may consult with them which machines they use here .Good luck.
Dec 12, 2012 23:48
GUEST18132 hi is it possible to find summer clothes in Guangzhou in January and which of the wholesale markets? thank you
Dec 13, 2012 02:12
  • BILLCAI
Yes, you can get some summer clothes in Guangzhou in January, but mostly it is still winter, if you come at the end of Feb. or Mar. there will be many summer collections.
Dec 13, 2012 02:17
GUEST18169 which of the markets are better to buy clothes,its my first time to come to Guangzhou..
Jan 10, 2013 14:46
GUEST18143 Hi!

We're planning to visit on July 19, 2013. What types of clothes are typically on the markets by this time? autumn / summer / winter clothes? Thanks!
Jan 22, 2013 22:42
GUEST23237 hi all, i'm goint to gz at march 4, here is my question:

1. i want to ask about shahe and shi san hang.. which location is cheaper for clothing wholesale? (like girl korean style).. because i only have 4 days in guang zhou. and what time they opened their store? (i heard early at morning and close at 11am-1pm? is that true?)

2. I plan to buy as many as 10 pieces of each item until it reaches 500 items girl clothes.. Where do you recommend? (2-3 place) like wanjia, etc?

3. how i go to shahe by metro?

4. what's the different clothes at "xiang xia ju lu" with clothes at "guangzhou east railway station"? (if i want to sell again at my country, and i need cheap girl clothes (around 20-30 rmb / piece)

sorry if asking too much, because i just only have 4 days in gz (march 4 - march 8).. so i gather information from now on
Jan 29, 2013 00:14
  • GIONVIA
My answers for the girls clothes sourcing guy as follows:

1. Shahe is a little relatively cheaper than shisan hang.BTW, when you talk about japan and korea styles clothes ,u should also go to new china building , hongmian and huimei as they may have better quality here. I only know new china building starts business very early while finish business very early as well . All the other wholesale markets start business at around 9:00am and finish one days work at around 19:00pm.

2. I would like to suggest u to have a glance of all the metioned wholesale markets firstly and then make your own decison here .Seeing is believing !

3.Shahe has no metro station and better take taxi to reach there. BTW, this is a extremely busy market and donot expose your belongs outside .

4.No professional wholesale markets in guangzhou east train station while xiangxiajiu is a pedestrian street for retail sale only, not recommended for trading and business .

Hope above can help you something in this regard .
Jan 29, 2013 09:52
GUEST23372
Quote:

Originally Posted by GIONVIA View Post

My answers for the girls clothes sourcing guy as follows:

1. Shahe is a little relatively cheaper than shisan hang.BTW, when you talk about japan and korea styles clothes ,u should also go to new china building , hongmian and huimei as they may have better quality here. I only know new china building starts business very early ...

thanks for your answer sir,
btw all of the wholesale market can be negotiable if i'm buy a lot of cloths right? not a fix price they show to me, right?
and that make me confuse, because i'm looking the picture of the building by internet. they dont write the name of the building by english.. so i will save the picture of the building one by one and match it.
Feb 22, 2013 00:30
GUESTJM hello i want to come in china in march.how much by taxi from xiaobei to shahe market
Page 18 of 19    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fashion wholesale market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code