Menu
A proposal
Mar 22, 2006 17:15
  • CROBERTO
Dear Christine,

I think you had a good idea.
I would like to write more and more in TCG. But I feel shamed. My poor English doesn’t allow me to express my feelings.

Sometimes I think I have a good advice to the travelers. Sometimes I imagine I would express my good feelings about China, a country that I love not more than but as much as mine.

Some members are very candy. I had a pleasure to meet Cali in Beijing. I have fun watching the match between him and Wocca searching the site rating pole position. By the way, Wocca is another member I admire by his ideas.

I would like, someday, to know Jabarootoo , a special lady in her opinions.
Conny is another person I like to read. She is transparent and honest in her ideas. Travel by plane, Conny, you can!!! Element is another friend of mine.
Perhaps it would be better I stop mention the members, there are so much that I can make a mistake, and forget the special one.

I only speak well my tongue language: the Portuguese. But only a small part of the world can understand me in it. Sorry... I know I need to learn more. But where is the time? Unfortunately I need to win my bread in the streets of the live (can I express so in English? I’m not sure). Every day, 12 / 14 hours of hard work wait for me.

You give me incentive to write. I will do it more. Perhaps someday I will try to write a travel review. Mishen, excuse me to try this. You write so well! Your written stories are very well.

I congratulate you, Christine, You are a nice good fellow!!!.

Mar 22, 2006 17:33
  • ROGERINCA
Croberto, Please know, your English in writing is very good !!

Croberto, seu inglês na escrita, é muito bom!!

Saiba este fato, por favor!! :) :)

And my Portuguese is so very poor !! LOL

Mar 22, 2006 18:37
  • MAY001
It's so nice to see such a great idea! Give us details, Christine. We'll try our best to write in our poor English:}}}}
Mar 22, 2006 19:14
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi everybody,

I really excited to see your quick response. Also I am deeply touched by your ardour and honest. Things seem to go well. :0

More ideas are warmly welcomed. Thanks for all your attention in advance.

Christine
Mar 22, 2006 21:02
  • CALIFORNIA
Good job,Christine!!!

Waiting and looking for my teacher......
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A proposal
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code