Menu
getting together
Mar 28, 2006 20:57
  • INMEDIC
Hi guys,

I will be leaving the US and coming to Shanghai to visit my wife and take the train to Guangzhou to the American Consulate so my wife can receive her visa to enter the US. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to meet me and my wife in Shanghai or Guangzhou and have tea, coffee or lunch. I would like if they could speak some Englishalso. I hope I will be leaving the US in June for her visa interview. June is also our wedding anniversary and I would like to be with my wife on our first anniversary. If anyone would like to join us it would be nice. Please let me know.
Mar 28, 2006 21:21
hi, inmedic,
would like to meet if you have some days in shanghai. my fiance and me have the same problem with US visa, maybe we can be friends. here is my email:
yahoo.com|cestunangel
best regards
Mar 29, 2006 02:33
  • ELLYSE
Let me know when you'll be in Shanghai. I'm studying here and always enjoying meeting travellers for a chat/meal/tea. :)
Mar 29, 2006 07:35
  • CALIFORNIA
Shanghai meeting,it sounds good!

Enjoy yourselves!
Mar 29, 2006 09:22
  • INMEDIC
Hi Ellyse,

Thanks for your message. I will let you know when I will be in China but it has to be ok with my wife, ok?
Mar 31, 2006 23:13
  • ELLYSE
I'm fine with it. Persuade your wife then.
Apr 1, 2006 01:26
  • TJYLICKY
I am in GuangZhou.is anything I can help you.I like make friend with people from all over the word.my fiance next month will come to pick me.may be we can share some experience.connact me:yahoo.com.cn|tjylicky

Apr 1, 2006 09:26
  • INMEDIC
Ok Ellyse, I will email my wife and ask her. I think it will be ok with her.

See ya
Apr 3, 2006 22:30
  • ELLYSE
I might be in China, but not in Shanghai during July/August. Why, what's up Wocca?
Apr 3, 2006 23:18
  • ROGERINCA
Congrat's !!! :) :)

There is a very good chance I will be in Guangzhou in June also !!! Will you fly out of LA, direct or will you go to JFK, the other way ?

I will send you a PM with my e-mail address and we can exchange info in that venue.

I am not as brave as the young woman, to post my e-mail address here !! LOL LOL
Post a Reply to: getting together
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code