Menu
huaihua info
Mar 30, 2006 11:45
  • JCNILE123
if you can tell me the best way to travel to huaihua,hunan, china. i'm from houston tx, and i don't speak a word of chinese...
sound's ignorant, but the truth is that..
i don't know how to start,, from hong kong???
i just want to get there, to visit a lady i meet at the net.
she don't undestand that i don't understand her way,, it is all too simple to her,, too complicated for me. only if i'm told how to, by a foreigner, can you please help me???.
thank's
jorge.
Mar 30, 2006 16:25
  • INMEDIC
Hey Jorge,

Did you check any of the web sites for airfare from Hong Kong to Hunan Province? I am from near Chicago and I have been to China three times in 2005. Did you check for air fare from Hong Kong to Hunan Province? A main city in Hunan Province is Changsha. Email your friend and see how far Changsha is from where she is? Maybe someone else will give you some answers also.
Mar 30, 2006 19:07
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi JCNILE123,

You can take plane from Hong Kong to Changsha (capital city of Hunan Province). The flight number is KA722.

Then you can take trains to Huaihua right from Changsha. There are two direct trains: N702 and 1607.

Good Luck to you.

Christine
Mar 31, 2006 01:49
  • JCNILE123
thank you very much, your information was
all i needed, thank you again.

one last question, safety around this area??

jorge.
Mar 31, 2006 02:55
  • CALIFORNIA
Yes,it is safe!But please leave the railway station or the coach station as soon as possible:-)

Good luck!
May 9, 2007 20:39
  • JCNILE123
Mr california, many months since my trip to China ,, i must say it was very easy and good ,, thank you so very much for your help,,
i'm so ashamed of my self , but i must say that i forgot about this place til now ..i'm very sorry i never answer back to you...
my trip last year was great,, to the point that i'm going back this next august again...
thank you very much ,, i think Chinese people was so good to me... and my friend it's a wonderful woman..

jcnile.
Jul 10, 2008 16:53
GUESTDR KHAKAF Hi, dear,
This is the first time I will visit China with my daughter(13),We will lann in Hong Kong and we wish to go to Huaihua.Please show me the best way.thank you. From Mahmoud Khalaf-Libya
yahoo.com|mahkh52
Post a Reply to: huaihua info
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code