Menu
Legitmacy of TravelChinaGuide?
Mar 31, 2006 21:13
  • JULIETT
Hi I'm a New Yorker planning on taking tour to China this summer. I came across this site online but I am uncertain as to how legit the company is (after having heard so many stories on traps). Anyone on this site can share a tip or two? Thanks.
Mar 31, 2006 21:30
  • LEMONCACTUS
Hi Juliett

I can only speak for my dealings with the TCG editorial team but I have always found them to be professional, friendly and helpful. Certainly they are a legitimate company.

I would imagine their tours are conducted in the same spirit as the website, with above all, a passion for China.

Have a fabulous trip, whoever you go with :)
Mar 31, 2006 22:11
  • MISHEN
My unbiased opinion is that this company runs a very professional, thorough and comprehensive service. They have outstanding business acumen and I'd recommend them without reservation. As a foreigner living in China, I think this firm outshines many of the dodgier agencies I have come into contact with.
Mar 31, 2006 22:36
  • ROGERINCA
Juliett, I am an American who lives in California, and I have been a member here since last Summer; however, I have utilized the services and information provided herein, at TCG, for over four years now. This is without a doubt, a first-rate organization, and the most comprehensive site of its kind for anything regarding China; its people, history, culture, geography, regional cuisines, transportation, weather, you name it !!! I have traveled to China three times now in the past two years and I cannot wait to return again !! You can always rely on this site, and you will have a marvelous time in China !! I think that China is the most rewarding and best kept travel secret in the world today; moreover, it is so very affordable, as compared to many other Asian and/or European travel destinations. And while I am at it....China is so very safe for the tourist !!

Yes, this venue is very “legitimate” !!! I would say this is akin to asking if the American Automobile Association (AAA) and its regional affiliates, is a legitimate organization !! :) :)

That’s my opinion. Have a great trip !!

Commended by Time Magazine Online Edition !!

"On June 20, 2005, Time Online Edition has recommended TravelChinaGuide.com as 'a comprehensive guide for the traveler' and 'offer numerous possibilities for vacationing and traveling."

"TravelChinaGuide.com enjoys high reputation in overseas market, especially in America and Europe. This can be proved by the plaudits we received from these authoritative media like Time, CCTV-4, New York Times, USA Today, and Chicago Sun Times."
Apr 2, 2006 03:08
  • VIVEN
Roger, I am so glad to see your words. As a Chinese, I am very proud of my country, its long and mysterious history and culture. It takes one all his life long to explore them.
Apr 2, 2006 11:05
  • CHINACUTE
I read this and no understand why person has this question here ?? I feel her make trouble.

Me to I feel Mishen and Roger have a good heart when I read talk my China.

I read here daily over the year and I can feel many all with good heart and few no heart all.

hehehehe :-)
Apr 2, 2006 20:06
  • CALIFORNIA
Of course they are legitimate.They are very professional and friendly!

What's wrong with you?
Apr 2, 2006 22:02
  • MAY001
It seemed that JULIETT just wanna left the question for us to discuss.
Apr 2, 2006 23:51
  • ROGERINCA
Yes, MAY, you are so astute !! LOL

I am going to give this another day, and then absent further comment from the 'member' you can be sure,I will have my comment to make !! :) :)
Apr 3, 2006 00:42
  • PINETREE
Have booked hotel accomodation via TCG - very happy with results.
Why is there this allegation of TCG's legitimacy, I wonder ?
Apr 3, 2006 00:44
  • PINETREE
I think the Community needs more pro-active members like u, ROger.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Legitmacy of TravelChinaGuide?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code