Menu
U Pay for Pleasure....
Apr 3, 2006 20:33
  • PINETREE
Are there any problems with this Forum then ? It seems so & it stems from the behaviour of some members (me not excl of cos).
I don't subscribe to the ideology of "Everyone makes mistakes; so the less u do, the less mistakes u make; if u don't do anything, u make no mistake".
So may I suggest the following for those interested members to consider :-
(a) Let's try to behave rationally and objectively
- cut out all those snide remarks ; if u wanna shoot, shoot ; don't be a sniper who hits & ducks ; don't hit and run.
(b) Participate more/Express a different opinions by all means
- just don't be personal ( never call me a Monkey - I will not forgive u !! )
(c) Yes, practise Snowbird's SOMU

Yes, it is about commonsense - but as COnfucius said "Commonsense Is Not COmmon". How right he was for more than 2000 yrs !
It is unlikely to work. But if it works, I think it will also be less fun - it will surely & really be boring.
What you wanna the Forum to be is really up to you, gentlemen & ladies.
Hahaha !! I am still enjoying this Forum & I still open and read the threads/posts.
Maybe as Fried Rice said I belong to 1 of the bored & lonely. Maybe I should go to the those websites for the exciting & busy - but do they exist ?!
Apr 3, 2006 22:51
  • LEMONCACTUS
Pinetree & Rogerinchina. I appreciate your opinions and like you both I hope the forum can evolve positively.
Apr 3, 2006 23:05
  • ROGERINCA
Thank you LC !! This is the way the dialogue should take place….with civility and no rocks thrown and no personalized attacks and no bad feelings !!

Oh, by the way LC, it is ‘rogerinca’, I only [wish] it were rogerincn !! LOL :) :)

Apr 4, 2006 04:26
  • SABSG
There are no right or wrong, good or bad feelings, and you are not a \"bad\" person for having negative feelings.
Apr 4, 2006 18:45
  • MORCAPALA
well, well, well; what's this??? I feel i don't come to this forum often enough...Please: peace and love, at least on this site!
As far as i am concerned: i am happy; i am never bored; i love China; i've always found helpful and nice people to answer my questions; i wish i had more time to answer other people's questions;...and i vote PINETREE!
Enough is enough; and nobody is obliged or condemned to come on this site, there are millions others...
Apr 5, 2006 00:01
  • ROGERINCA
Yes !!! This should be a site for “happy” and positive people who [know] they love China !! And not a 'campground' for the depressed and negative who have no love, for anything !! LOL

You should visit here and spread your optimism more often !!! :) :)

Apr 5, 2006 01:37
  • PINETREE
well, well, well; what's this??? I feel i don't come to this forum often enough...Please: peace and love, at least on this site!
UNQUOTE.

U mean other sites are as "bad" ... ??!!
Apr 5, 2006 21:52
  • CALIFORNIA
Rogerinca to Rogerincn???

It is near......
Apr 18, 2006 03:45
  • PRIDE
Yes !!! This should be a site for “happy” and positive people who [know] they love China !! Thank you! Thank you ! Thank you ! But will the majority of China ever come to accept a Pride parade?

Apr 18, 2006 17:44
  • WANNABE
SO SAD TOO BAD IF U PAY FOR PLEASURE !!!
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: U Pay for Pleasure....
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code