Menu
Driving in China
Nov 9, 2008 22:50
  • CHINAGUY
some of my friends from usa told me the chinese drivers is such a creazy .

Jul 24, 2009 04:20
GUEST20466 APAULT ,

So as far as I understand there is no possibility to drive in china. To drive is really necessary to have a Chinese drivers license.
Aug 31, 2010 22:33
GUEST09224 Thanks for your message.

I found so many pictures from this www.China-Driving.com about " how you drive your own privat car across China" .

So intresstings driving pirctures from this lien: http://www.china-driving.com/en/album/driving/.

Apr 7, 2011 18:34
GUEST16317 I am going to apply international driver's license in the USA,so when I go to China for visit,I may rent a car,by the way ,one of my friend told me Illinois Driver's License allow that driving all overe the world,that ture?
Thanks
Aug 7, 2011 22:17
GUEST33654 International drivers license is NOT accepted in China. You need to get a chinese drivers license. Get more infos here: http://wikitravel.org/wiki/en/index.php?title=Driving_in_China
Jun 4, 2012 02:33
GUESTNYAMUK Unfortunately there is not such thing as automatic cgearvoe for a student driver. This is the time when the insurance companies want to make sure they are rated on the policy since statistics show that young males are more likely to be in an auto accident than an older male or female.The most expensive rate in insurance is on a 16 year old male.If you do not want your insurance claim to be denied or be dropped by your insurance company, I would add him now.Yes, it will be very expensive to add him, but insurance companies offer discounts for students who have had a driver training course and/or a B average or better.
Mar 20, 2015 22:51
GUEST18969 Absolutely TRUTH , I'm in China right now and I confirm his story
Jan 8, 2018 21:02
GUEST20157 Sorry you r wrong. China does not recognize the international driver license issued in US. Taiwan and Hong Kong does ( they are not mainland China).
Jan 8, 2018 21:11
  • JAMESWANG
Travellers from outside China are not recommended to drive. Don't try it untill you've stayed here for some time and know a little more about the people, the road and the signs.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Driving in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code