Menu
which forum do you prefer
Apr 11, 2006 00:47
  • MARCOPOLO
except TCG which forum do you usually browse ?
Apr 11, 2006 01:04
  • CALIFORNIA
Sorry,I only has this forum!

Does anyone can recommend sth forums???
Apr 11, 2006 02:33
  • LOVEISVERB
Sorry, it was a harmless joke, not a forum, but if you wanna try, you won't get hurt.

"Ha Ha!
You just endured the internet's most annoying webpage!"
Apr 11, 2006 09:12
  • ROGERINCA
To the member calling himself the “President”: Hello, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, that you are not aware of the forum rules here at this TCG site.

Politics and political statements are prohibited as treads/posts in this forum and community.

This forum is about travel to China; it is about cultural, social, and historical issues etc. of a non-political nature relative to China.

Most people who are regular members, and those who are frequent guests, do not wish to view this type of material, within this forum. These types of postings are divisive and are annoying to most people who utilize this site. This is not ’personal’, nor criticism of your views; I am only stating to you that this is not the place for posts which are political and/or irrelevant to the mission and goals of TCG.

This is your second thread/post of this nature; as was the case with your previous posting, this specific post will, most likely, be deleted when viewed by the TCG Moderator staff.

If there is a continued pattern of ignoring the forum guidelines, most likely the TCG Administrative Staff, will not allow you to enter the TCG community forum.

I hope you understand. If you don’t, I will not be so diplomatic next time.

Apr 11, 2006 10:12
  • APAULT
I assume this is a joke?
Apr 11, 2006 10:24
  • THEPRESIDENT
Some people got no humor at all
Apr 11, 2006 19:22
  • ROGERINCA
再见!!!
Apr 11, 2006 20:02
  • RITA
Except TCG community, this is the one I like the best, especially the
"Puzzles, riddles and word games" column.

***www.englishforums.com***

OK, guys, here I would like to quote something for you all to relax a little bit, be cool:-). Tell me the answer when you finish reading it...

QUOTE:
When a person dies, he will be walking along a path. At the end of the path, it splits up into two different ways. One way is to Heaven and One way is to Hell.

That person knows that the Angel is guarding the Hell and the Devil is guarding the Heaven. He also knows that Angel will be telling the truth and Devil will be telling lies. He does not know anything else.

An Angel which will only tell the truth is guarding the Hell's Gate. A Devil which will only tell lies is guarding the Heaven's Gate. They both looked the same so by looking at them, you will not know who is the Angel and who is the Devil.

Without knowing anything about himself, not even knowing that he had died. He can only ask ONE question to determine which way is to Heaven.

What will the question be?

hint : questions like "am i dead?" "are u angel?" won't work. think hard enough. this is a IQ question and the answer is logical.

UNQUOTE
Apr 11, 2006 20:12
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

All the posts concerning politics and personal attacks have been removed. Please notice that no sensive topics are allowed here in TCG Community Forum. If you have any questions, please refer to User Agreement and Forum Rules or send me messages.

Sincerely,

Christine
Apr 11, 2006 20:34
  • INMEDIC
I agree
Apr 11, 2006 20:39
  • MAY001
I'll ask: Are you lying??
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: which forum do you prefer
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code