Menu
Hong Kong & Shenzhen ferry schedule
Aug 4, 2008 21:37
  • ELLYSE
Shenzhen airport -- Kowloon departure at 1630, 208 HKD for economy seats, 55 min journey time.
That's the only departure, unless you're going to Hong Kong airport.
Aug 8, 2008 03:23
GUESTRADWIN Hi Ellyse, I have been reading all your replies on this forum. I have not found the information I need.

Could you please tell me how to go from Macau to Shenzhen?
Specificly, from Macau Ferry (near Jai A Lai) to Huaqiang Bei Industrial district.
(ie. which ferry termilar I should embark from Macau, which terminal I should
debark in Shenzhen and what transport is best to go to Huaqiang Lu)

I cannot read Chinese writings, so landmarks descriptions would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Aug 8, 2008 06:05
  • ELLYSE
Eh... in case you didn't know, I've never been to Macau nor that place in Shenzhen, so I can't advise about specific routes!
Aug 10, 2008 03:18
GUEST63100 hi

can you send me the ferry schedule and the shenzen visa /entry office timings .

i want to go to shenzen from hongkong on the 14th

kaashyap.com|sanjay

thanks
sanjay
Aug 11, 2008 07:35
GUEST13454 Is this still correct my email yahoo.com|john.wilson2088
I am Australian on Australian passport.
Take KCR East Rail from Hung Hom in Kowloon to Lo Wu, the last station at the border of Hong Kong and China. The KCR ride takes roughly half an hour. Octopus card can be used for KCR also. The free maps you picked up at the airport show the Hung Hom KCR station clearly.
At Lo Wu, you would have to stand in long lines at Hong Kong immigration counters. Beware of pickpockets! There are signs that warn you of the same. After crossing the Hong Kong immigration counters, you have to walk a little before you reach the Chinese immigration counters. However, to enter China, you first need a visa. A four-day visa for Shenzhen is easily obtained for 100 HKD at the China Visa office in the same building. The visa office opens at 8am. Obtaining a visa takes less than ten minutes. Armed with a visa, yo
8:23 PMArmed with a visa, you need to stand in another line to cross the Chinese immigration counter. Then, there is a very short line for customs. On the whole, expect a total of 1.0 to 1.5 hours to cross the Hong Kong and Chinese immigration counters.
Aug 11, 2008 08:31
  • WANHU
There's a flight from Macau to Shenzhen, but you take ferry from Macau Ferry Terminal to either Shekou or Fuyong, cheaper. Ferry also available from Zhuhai to Shenzhen. There's a free shuttle bus not far from Gongbei Customs to Ferry Terminal. If you have time, take airport bus AP1 that costs MOP3.30 and stop at the border Macau-Gongbei (Zhuhai). There are many buses going to Shenzhen that takes about 2.5 hours.. For Ferry schedule, unfortunately I do not have with me but you can ask at the arrival counter at Macau airport.
Aug 21, 2008 21:38
  • KAFIL
Hello Cathy,

I am arriving Hong Kong international airport on 14th September 2008 @ 16:45. How can I go to Shenzhen the fastest way at reasonable price and fly to Shanghai from Shenzhen. Could you please also tell me what is the cost flying from Shenzhen to Shanghai. Thank you.
Aug 21, 2008 23:23
  • ELLYSE
Take the direct ferry from Hong Kong airport to Shenzhen airport (port of arrival is Fuyong): http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com/eng/schedule/airport_2.html
If you get a Shenzhen -- Shanghai one-way ticket at about 650 RMB + 200 RMB tax, that should be good enough. Amount of discount varies.
Sep 1, 2008 07:38
GUESTDIANE Hi Where can I get the ferry or train schedule from Hong Kong to Shenzhen? What is the website address? Can I book my tickets online?
Sep 1, 2008 20:55
  • ELLYSE
For Hong Kong -- Shenzhen, simply take the KCR East Rail line to Lowu and walk across the border. No, you can't book tickets online, but there's no need to!
http://www.kcr.com.hk/jplanner/eng/planner_index.php
Page 8 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hong Kong & Shenzhen ferry schedule
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code