Menu
The Smiling Moon
Apr 14, 2006 05:26
  • KYLE
Anyone who has the time will look up at the sky and notice a radiant and full moon. After a couple days the moon will be gone and once it returns it will be in the form of a smiling face.

I've talked to a number of other people in different countries and they will agree that where we live, (Canada included), the moon is on its side and looks like a large “C”.

Can someone explain this phenomenon?

In Harbin, what does the moon look like?

http://www.calculatorcat.com/moon_phases/moon_phases.phtml

Apr 15, 2006 07:33
  • JABAROOTOO
Hey Kyle,
You've been reading my mind.

I was going to pose the question
"Did anyone else see the full moon last night?"

In this Great South Land of ours, Australia, the night sky is fine and clear and full of stars. Last night the reflection of moonlight on the ocean as the moon rose was beautiful and the sails of the yachts racing past in an anual race was a sight to see.

Tonight is begins to wane but still a bright ball in the sky.

There is only one moon for the whole earth. When it has waned to quarter I will let you know how it sits in the sky 'down under'

Can anyone see the moon in China tonight??????
Apr 15, 2006 10:12
  • INMEDIC
Hi guys,

I saw the ull moon the other night and where I saw it we had some clouds make the moon look spooky. The glow around the moon looked so beautiful and romantic and would make you want to be next to your wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend during the night, would it not?
Post a Reply to: The Smiling Moon
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code