Menu
cheap flight tickets
Apr 18, 2006 06:20
  • BAITUZI
hi
does someone know a good webpage for booking cheap flighttickets?
I'm looking for tickets from chengdu to bangkok or taiwan (taibei).
I just know www.elong.net but they don't have intl. tickets from chengdu. I don't know why, but... 没办法。

thanks for any help.
bai tuzi
Apr 18, 2006 10:29
  • INMEDIC
Try looking at bt-store.com, asia.com or flychina.com. Maybe those might give you somemore information, You have nothing to loose so try them.
Apr 18, 2006 22:21
  • ZENGYONGYUAN
If you are flying from ChengDu, obviously you are IN ChengDu ??? Have you looked at the many paper cards that are thrust into your hands, on every main street? I usually give them the "bu yong...", but I have looked at some, and they ALL give you cheap air fares... a friend of mine saved a few hundred Yuan on his flight to Singapore, and you never know, it may help you !!!
Apr 18, 2006 23:29
  • MONICA218
You can try on this pages:http://www.lonelychina.com/
or you can write to hotmail.com|tangnur-2

If you book the ticket 15 days earlier then you could get discount tickets.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 19, 2006 00:54
  • RITA
Have a look at www.ctrip.com, they might have international flight tickets booking service.

Good luck!
Apr 19, 2006 04:56
  • ZENGYONGYUAN
I have an update for you... I recieved one of those cards, and BK from CTU is 2590Y... if you want, here is the telephone number...
ChengDu (028) 87777736....
Web address : http://huasheng.cdbaidu.com
Nov 22, 2010 22:06
For the Japanese, regardless of whether you choose option one or two, you are required you to pay the entire balance on your credit card each month. A charge card has to be paid off in full every month, a credit card doesn’t – the author seems to be using the two terms interchangeably, which they are not. The cashier recounted to me in Japanese each item she rang up, not that I understood what she was saying. Obviously she realized this because when it came time to announce the total, she smiled politely and turned the display around for me to see the price. I handed her my credit card.
Last edited by KIROSHIMASYLVIA: Nov 22, 2010 22:08
Post a Reply to: cheap flight tickets
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code