Menu
Hangzhou to Shanghai
Apr 29, 2006 00:38
  • ALLIM
Appreciate if anyone can tell me which is the most convenient way to travel to Shanghai from Hangzhou. I have checked the train schedule's site and noticed that there aren't so many train going directly from Hangzhou to Shanghai. Can anyone let me know how about travelling with the bus or hire a car with a driver, we're travelling in a group of 4.

Thanks.
AL
Apr 29, 2006 02:00
  • PINETREE
It is convenient to travel between SH-HZ by train. It is comfortable too and cheap. It takes about 3 hrs(correct ?)& should be more reliable
Travelling by chauffeur-driven car - not sure about the cost. But time taken should be about the same.
I prefer train - can see/watch other passengers (some of them are very pretty !).
Apr 29, 2006 20:55
  • MAY001
I think it's good to travel by train. Easy, comfort and also cheap!
Apr 30, 2006 11:36
  • INMEDIC
Hi ALLIM,

May and Pinetree are correct, the train is the easiest and best way to got between Hangzhou and Shanghai. I have used the train to go to Hangzhou wif my wife on our honemoon and it is a great trip. You can see the countryside and yes as someone said you can watch the other passengers, which some of them can be funny. Hope you have a nice trip.
May 8, 2006 03:27
  • ELLYSE
I prefer to take the trains from Shanghai Meilong train station to Hangzhou station, instead of the ones from Shanghai main train station. Reason being the former ones are cheaper and faster.
Post a Reply to: Hangzhou to Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code