Menu
Punishment Announcement ??
May 5, 2006 04:37
  • APAULT
It is always an issue when one party acts as judge and jury, however, this website is (I assume) a business venture and must make its decisions according to its goals. If we don't like it we can cease to participate. Overall, I am pleased by the moderators' decision. But why don't they remove all contributions including photos??

I have noticed inappropriate postings (eg: no relevance to China) and have commented to Siva. I also note a lot of personal chit chat in the postings which has meant that meaningful replies are relegated to later pages. If this is to be a meaningful forum to help people I suggest we keep this kind of stuff (I wanted to say 'crap' but I am trying to be objective) out of the forum, you can make these comments direct to the people involved.

Here's to a harmonious forum.
May 7, 2006 21:23
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

We are now checking and removing all the words and pictures which may take quite a long period of time. While for his article contributions have been paid by TCG, we hold the permanent right to use it, and he should obey the terms on this page: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/volunteer/article-contribution.htm

Yours sincerely,
Siva
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Punishment Announcement ??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code