Menu
Need to extend Visa
Feb 3, 2013 03:17
GUESTLINDSEY Our work visas will expire on Feb 19 but it is in Chinese New Year holidays.. E went to the PSB here in Taicang last Friday and they said their computer system has been broken since last Thursday and they have to contact Suzhou where they send our passports for extension.. We have to be back on February 4, if the problem still exist may we know how to contact the main PSB in Suzhou where we can possibly solve this problem. The visa is about to expire and it's short of date... Thank you...
Apr 4, 2013 04:28
GUEST16142 for maximum how many times a Single entry visa can be extended for indians in cameroon,Africa.
Jun 24, 2013 01:50
GUEST41050 Hi everyone,
Do u know how i can get a visa for hongkong, macau here in suzhou?
Nov 22, 2013 02:49
Hi everyone! Are therevany agency that could help me process a working visa without going back to my country? My location now is Wuhan city.
,,,thanks in advance!
Nov 22, 2013 03:03
I want to have a job here in China,but I have a tourist visa. Most schools where I applied says I should process my working visa by myself, and ask me to look for agencies that can help me.,,,,,need HELP! Who knows an agency here in Wuhan that can help me...?
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need to extend Visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code