Menu
Where in China can i cuddle a baby Panda?
May 16, 2006 10:40
  • LOVECHINA2
WCTMAN,
Thank you!! Just what I was saying in the beginning of this post.To much interaction with humans is not good for the animal OR people.
May 17, 2006 21:53
  • ROGERINCA
Hi Jack,

I did not view your comments as “negative” !!

I know you as a very thoughtful and principled man. Your comments gave me pause for thought. I think you are absolutely correct in your assessment.

I think we should all be supportive of the scientific work and research to protect and preserve the species; and if in Chengdu, look and observe to our hearts content. However, if there is this need in one’s human psyche to cuddle or hug a panda, then I think it is best to purchase a large stuffed (version) panda bear, most of which are manufactured in China anyway, and hug ‘it’ whenever the need arises!

Moreover, while I realize the money earned from the holding of the animals and the ‘photo-ops‘, all goes to the preservation fund, I think you could purchase a very large and very nice stuffed bear, for a fraction of the cost of holding a real one for five minutes; and then maybe, if you wish, you could always make a personal donation to the preserve ?? :) :)
May 17, 2006 22:04
  • PINETREE
Yes, but we hold, cuddle & kiss each others and we multiply lovingly !!
Hehehe !!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Where in China can i cuddle a baby Panda?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code