Menu
American offered a job in Zhuhai china.HELP!
Jan 5, 2011 01:32
GUEST84434 sorry, forgot to left my contact information on the above post. hotmail.com|wfei0188
Jan 23, 2011 03:15
GUEST17107 I am an American and i live here in Zhuhai....this city is so so cheap..just $200 a month for full apartment with furniture and everything...you can just work as English teacher(pay around 5000-10000 RMB a month) without any experience whatsoever...tons of girls and kick ass fun! :-)

Basically, we are partying every night over here is all i will say :-)

By the way if someone says otherwise, they just want to keep you away from here so that this place does not start to get crowded with foreigners....

Chinese people are very nice and this town is the best kept secret there is...

Jul 30, 2011 22:48
GUESTSHRIKANT i am an indian and would be in zhuhai in mid august for my first overseas assignment. would appreciate if some one would update me regarding the cost of living and also how fsat can i learn basic chinese language to eanble me to understand routine things in my work place.
Sep 5, 2011 05:53
GUEST18175 HI I FROM MALAYSIA WOULD LIKE TO FIND A JOB IS ZHUHAI , CAN I HAVE SOME INFORMATION AT HERE ? I CAN SPEAK MANDARIN , CANTONESE , HAKKA , ENGLISH AND MALAY.
Oct 27, 2011 10:36
GUEST13850
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST84434

I am chinese born american who is currently living in Zhongshan. i just finished school and got my BS in management. I'm currently doing an intern in a chinese company. I would like to find something better, anyone got some suggestions? oh, i can speak perfect chinese and english. any recommandation would be very helpful. Thank you.

SEND YR INFO TO hotmail.com|aldoleao to possible work at international company.
Apr 24, 2012 06:59
GUEST13210 I have a good question for you folks there in Zhuhai as I too am wondering about the cost of living there and may move there. Approximately how much is an order of fried rice or fried noodles at the cheapest restaurants? And how much is one of those big bottles of locally brewed beer in a supermarket? I've lived in Henan and Hunan and those are always my cost of living determiners in China.
Thanks!
Jack
Jul 18, 2012 06:11
GUEST55203 Hi,
My short stay in Zhuhai was fantastic. Clean city with brilliant shoping .
Food good.
Would love to find ajob here myself.
Lesli Pillay
South Africa
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: American offered a job in Zhuhai china.HELP!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code