How Indians speak English *Joke*
Dec 25, 2012 14:02
GUEST75233 there were two friends
one was ten and another was pen
ten sed to pen i got fever
so pen sed go to the hospital
ten sed no i have fever i will go tomorrow... hahahahahaha
Nov 7, 2013 20:05
GUEST37120 Those jokes are so funny i cannot stop laughing.
Dec 11, 2013 06:12
GUESTMARCOS Am from US. Been to India several times on business , yes i agree with the accent. But Indians are wonderful people with open mind, culture and wealthy heart.
Oct 17, 2014 16:09
GUESTGUEST101 Thank you Mr Marco.

I am an Indian living abroad. I was today ridiculed for my accent. There are many Germans, Italians and other mainland Europeans in my workplace and I believe they speak with heavier or different accent as well.

However only I get ridiculed and this at times make way for some racist comments. It feels bad to experience this stuff even in today's times. When a homeless man or a blue-collar worker says such things to me, I have ignored. But coming from an educated old person whom I respected, it is surprising.

I agree I cannot get the accent they have but I don't even want to. My language is a part of my identity which I am very proud of. I sometimes wonder how to get across my displeasure from such things to other people.
Jan 8, 2015 23:04
GUESTPRADS India is a big country with around 780 languages, diversity is the most interesting thing about this country.
I have extensively travelled india and have realised that the country has immense potential and people are highly hardworking and talented.
I have met people with excellent English and people with huge MTI. But what has impressed me here is the talent that they have. With limited resources they have done much better and have shown example to the world.
Today they are positioned as one of the most promising economy in world and are improving.
Another important thing about Indians is that they respect people from other countries a lot and they have huge respect for good things around the world.
This helps them in improving.

Being critic is good but if you look at positive sides you also get to learn a lot.

I enjoyed travelling on india. .feel india then you will know. ..We have seen MK Gandhi ...And many great Indians because they belive in values.
And you can't stereotype india as it is big and diverse.
Feb 8, 2015 11:42
GUESTNANDHINI I'm proud to be an indian...
Dec 28, 2015 07:46
GUEST61226 Indian came to English house to stay . Englishman's wife annoyed yelling at husband "I can't be here if your friend stay.i'll be moving to neighbour's tom house" and left.later every one from tom's house except tom moved into English mans house. English man to Indian "what made you move in to my house?" Indian"my own wife.tom is a lucky guy"
Feb 2, 2017 03:40
GUESTSARA ho hum. yet another oft repeated "joke"
Apr 11, 2017 01:23
GUEST82233 The day English men entered India,Indians from Kashmir To Kanyakumari,throughly learnt English including its Grammar and till today speaks English language with correct pronunciations Example: RIGHT HONORABLE SRINIVASA SASTRY's English speech and translations to Indian languages.
May 26, 2018 09:15
GUEST29198 so South indians are not indians?
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How Indians speak English *Joke*
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code